2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJBP sounded frustrated and angry when responding to CM prior to sidebar.

PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: Here they are!

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.
name calling/bashing is a no no. please post responsibly

CM should know when to hold em and when to fold em by this point in his career

CM took case because he thought it would fun. Not so fun now is it?

really ! GEESH...you would think if you helped in some small part to solve a murder, to find a missing child, you would be treated like a hero. Instead - it teaches people NOT to get involved unless they want to be dragged thru the dirt.

I was just sitting here thinking the same thing. After this no one is going to be willing to help search for a missing person again. Hope DT is happy :maddening:

Roy checking out the elaborate cathedral ceiling of the courtroom. I have heard it is something to behold.

#CaseyAnthony Juror 17 just whispered something to 16. He strongly agreed to whatever it was.
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:59 AM

LOL I just saw Roy Kronk doing the exact same thing dr vass was doing when they went to side bar on him. So funny. Rolling his eyes arround while looking up.

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Juror 17 just whispered something to 16. He strongly agreed to whatever it was.

This is making me feel slightly ill, that this is our Justice system.

Watching the woman who I believe murdered her defenseless two year old child, sit there surrounded by a team of defense lawyers, glare at the innocent man who is being falsely accused of ridiculous lies, having to defend himself for finding the remains of the child she murdered.

Okay someone asked if this was DT witness then why are they questioning him like this.

IMHO (and there are those that disagree here so keep that in mind) a witness is not a prosecution or defense witness. They are simply sworn witnesses. They swear to tell the truth. It can be argued that some defense teams hire witnesses to say what they want said---but the if that were an accurate statement in every trial then the same could be said about the prosecution teams.

RK is simply a witness. The defense is asking him questions to try to ellicit responses that would prove their defense. The state will ask him questions to support their case.

JMHO

Okay I have been watching the trial but haven't been on Websleuth in a couple of days but I have to say I had to get on here and say this Cheney Mason is really erking on my last dang nerve. I have never in my life seen an attorney so rude and saying so much but not saying anything he is trying to slip things in there but RK is holding on but Damn-it CM is getting on my nerves.... He really needs to let someone else examine RK I'll even take Biaz over him, he is so ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As my Mother use to say: Don't shoot the messenger. ICA, CM, JB and the lot should be ashamed of themselves. Why is ICA's life more important than the life of Caylee?

This is hilarious. CM asks him accusingly if he said that it was hot and as soon as he got off work he wanted to take a shower, have a soda and get in the pool. CM says it like he was going home to kick old ladies or something. Kronk answers "yes sir" like what part about that don't you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste