2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bobkealing‎ #CaseyAnthony
"Juror 17 just whispered something to 16. He strongly agreed to whatever it was."
Twitter - seconds ago

#CaseyAnthony Juror 17 just whispered something to 16. He strongly agreed to whatever it was.
by bobkealing via twitter at 6:59 PM

The DT is proving NOTHING.... Kronk is not hurting the prosecution what so ever. I find him being honest so far.

Roy checking out the elaborate cathedral ceiling of the courtroom. I have heard it is something to behold.

Is that what is going on? I was wondering why he seemed to be staring upwards into space?

Hearing all of this for the first time, I am disgusted with the way his calls were handled and the way the policeman acted when he showed up...putting LE in a very bad light overall...JMO

AND I still don't understand why this entire area was not searched even before Aug 11th...as the most obvious place, I know it is large but is the point of searching only parts of it?

bbm - kinda blows the DT's sheriffs office conspiracy out of the water eh?

#CaseyAnthony Kronk says when a deputy finally came out to look, he "chewed" Kronk out after deputy slipped in woods.

I normally have a lot of respect for LE, but this is a disgrace. This guy is pointing to a potential crime scene and all you do is *advertiser censored* him out?

LOL - I caught that too. He's a terrible examiner imo.

In my opinion, Mr. Mason is disrepectful when referring to police officers.
I'm stunned how disrepectful the DT is treating their own witnesses.

Honestly, watching this trial has been more draining than completing both my BA and MA.

Poor guy...so much for remaining anonymous. :(

I know. ICA is like King Midas, except everything she touches seems to turn to (manure) instead of gold. Poor Caylee. Poor everybody. :twocents:

Even Velveeta, as Mountain Kat so hilariously pointed out yesterday.

The DT likes to paint a picture that the swamp where Caylee was found was nothing more than a nicely manicured piece of common ground with a few bottles and cans tossed in there.

I think the jury is smart enough to have paid attention to the loads of pictures of the vines/kudzu and huge amounts of vegetation that would have prevented one from just being able to stroll through there and see the forest floor for acres and acres.

Yes, it was a good thing the DT brought in Hoover's videos, right?

Mason shows Kronk statement and then asks if he told LE he was 100% certain it was a skull? Kronk says no 99.9% Mason shows him paper again.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:01 PM

#CaseyAnthony Cheney raises his voice and tells Kronk, "You said you were 100% certain it was skull!" Kronk agrees.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:00 PM

Mason: Did you say you were 100% sure? Kronk: No I said I was 99.99% #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:00 PM

Sidebar over. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:00 PM

#CaseyAnthony Juror 17 just whispered something to 16. He strongly agreed to whatever it was.
by bobkealing via twitter at 12:59 PM

During the sidebar, jurors look fidgety. Rocking their chairs, fiddling with notepads, etc. Kronk looking into balcony. #CaseyAnthony
by stevehelling via twitter at 12:59 PM

PamelaLeeShow Pamela Lee
#caseyanthony Kronk looking up to us here in the balcony and the ceiling of the courtroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste