2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is JG going to bring in his statement that ICA would change her reality if something happened to Caylee????

Watching the witness walk away while taking notes
fx4fp3.jpg

:banghead:Somebody PLEASE get those sidebar transcripts that Baez is manipulating

JG had been released. Sidebar to go over his depo. I don't get why sidebar, when the jury is not even there. :waitasec:

The defense was able to stop Jesse Grund before leaving. He is on his way back up to the 23rd floor. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:51 PM
Sidebar. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:50 PM

I left this morning and Kronk was up. Now jail people are up testifying to what a good inmate ICA is? Did the trial move into mitigation phase while I was gone?

so even if they brought in a professional to tell us she is a socio[path or worse that would not change her ownership of the crime.

I think I've got it. Casey is happy in jail because George can't get to her. I think that might be where Baez is going. Seriously.

The defense was able to stop Jesse Grund before leaving. He is on his way back up to the 23rd floor. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:51 PM

Jesse Grund had been released. Now the Judge is looking at his deposition to decide whether or not it is relevant.

I think Baez wanted to proffer Jesse to get a dress rehearsal and JA nixed that--let's just go over the depo shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur