2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty tired of the DT using the "shield" of the sidebar to be sneaky. It's just another way for the DT to stall.

The news organizations ought to be all over this extensive sidebar stuff - I've never seen a case with so many.

They need to pony up and publish this sidebar stuff as soon as it becomes available each day.

If the DT knew with certainty that they would be published - they would for sure cut down on the nonsense.

Is this all the start of the bus chasing down GA?

Casey sure is a nosey little thing stretching her neck to make sure she misses no action on the sidebar !

Soon no more sidebars ICA just bars !

jb is at the bottom of the barrel. trying to sling anything thats left against the wall.
his inexperience is earth shattering.

The judge is right to not let this in... this would TOTALLY open the door to the video of her remains being released i.e. not so perfect behavior.
Also, doesn't it also show she does not grieve for her daughter. AND JB don't go telling us that she never changes her demeanor since we saw her crying for her brother just a few days ago. Does only the courthouse cause her to cry??

I thought it could open that door as well but her reaction could be interpreted either way. This is such grasping. They are trying to show that casey doesn't show emotion when enduring the torture of jail (boo hoo) and thus her partying and dancing when her kid was dead is not an indication of her guilt. It's all nonsense.

Poor Linda. Look at her face. She looks exhausted!!! JB continuing to smile away

Okay there are lip readers here--- are there any writing readers? I am wishing I knew what ICA could be writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur