2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So JG was given one hour to be at court, then released before he was called? Then needed - then it was agreed they could use his deposition? This seems pretty disorganized:banghead:

So who else does the DT have? possibly RC/KH, although I think they know that JA will tear her apart on cross, possibly JG, but then is there anyone else? They seem to be going into her demeanor, so has the grief counselor been added? I am SO confuzzled. They should in theory have enough witnesses to go until Fri. according to them.
Does this leave ICA?????

Didn't some body language expert recently say that's a self-soothing or self-calming movement?

It is actually a one handed motion at the front of the throat near the collar bone - if we did a quick check I'd say at least half of our posters are sitting like that right now..

Hmmm I guess ICA feels safe in that cell where she is away from anyone who will accuse her of doing bad things to her little girl?

I can't wait to hear what a model inmate she is in Lowell, especially when she gets beaten half to death every day when the other inmates get their hands on her.

That's why I'm perfectly OK with LWOP. (except that Baez and the TH's will call that a win)

IMHO DT wants to show that KC isn't normal, doesn't have normal reactions..etc. to support the statment they made in opening (their defense theory) that "there is something wrong" with her.

However, she was found not to be suffering from mental illness or personality disorder (those psych's did not interview KC personally but rather eval'ed her based off statements she made)

Then DT asked for competency eval again this last weekend. She was found competent.

The defense can't show this theory to be factual. They should have had her eval'ed in person. They should have admitted those findings to the court as evidence.

(I do believe she has some kind of mental issues, I think she has a personality disorder and I think that's why Baez didn't submit anything JMHO though)

Just call Jesse Grund back. Geez. An excuse for every little thing.

WHY is the jury not in the room? They need to hear what a happy little prisoner ICA is. Pleasant, to boot!

noooooo, that proves the point that no matter how stressful her life is, she is always pleasant and on even ground and smiling. THAT proves the defense's contention that she went on for 31 days as normal because that's what her whole life has been about even though she was being abused by her dad repeatedly.

So Jesse G. is missing? Someone check the swamp...Kronk was in the area.... *big eyeroll*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur