2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was hoping to show that there is something wrong with her in that she acts happy, cheerful, etc despite knowing her child is dead.

Boy, this defense team tries just about anything! :( Are the good people of Florida going to have to pay another $6,000 for three MORE psychiatrists to examine her and find the same darn conclusions? Just get this dang trial over with, defense...your 'games' are not impressing the public nor the jury! :banghead:

Oh and I am also wondering how good of an inamate she will be once she is living behind bars for good.

Glad to hear ICA has adapted very well and is happy. Wish the jurors woud hear it..that would make their job much easier.

Okay there are lip readers here--- are there any writing readers? I am wishing I knew what ICA could be writing.

She's writing: "I'm such a happy little nutcase, I'm such a happy little fruitcake, I'm such a happy little baby killer".

I wish I could scream at them to put there hands down from their mouths so I can read their lips!

noooooo, that proves the point that no matter how stressful her life is, she is always pleasant and on even ground and smiling. THAT proves the defense's contention that she went on for 31 days as normal because that's what her whole life has been about even though she was being abused by her dad repeatedly.

you got there before me

I would think that JP would give the defense a little more leeway and let witnesses testify so he doesn't have to worry about the defense bringing this issue up for a reason for a mistrial.

I wish Jose would wipe that smile off his face. It never goes away!

Would JB smile if he was in jail stuck in a little cell? Wish we could test that out. His smile irks me constantly.

These talking heads are where Caylee gets lost.

They focus on everything but the fact that Caylee is now gone. JMO

So JG was given one hour to be at court, then released before he was called? Then needed - then it was agreed they could use his deposition? This seems pretty disorganized:banghead:
The defense has absolutely no respect for anyone's time, including the jury.

I thought it could open that door as well but her reaction could be interpreted either way. This is such grasping. They are trying to show that casey doesn't show emotion when enduring the torture of jail (boo hoo) and thus her partying and dancing when her kid was dead is not an indication of her guilt. It's all nonsense.

BBM

Oh, that's what they were doing. I thought these two were the only ones willing to testify as character witnesses.

So anxious to see if there's any interaction between JG and ICA. This should be interesting.

Watching the witness walk away while taking notes
fx4fp3.jpg

She can multi-task...:woohoo:

That was the craziest line of questioning I've ever heard.....

Q-"In fact, she's a happy little inmate, isn't she?"

A-"Yes, happy, happy, happy!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members