2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My stomach is in knots for RK. Hopefully, "Burdick and Company" can make it right.

If someone offered me reward money after I went through all this BS I certainly don't think I'd turn it down...and I wouldn't feel an ounce of guilt for taking it either. Why shouldn't he have been rewarded for doing the right thing?

This is looking silly-- immediately the mind asks, why would they investigate him? It's absurd. mo

Kronk says he never went back to Suburban Drive. Says his car was never inspected by LE #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:06 PM

#CaseyAnthony Kronk says he didn't have any knowledge that he was investigated by detectives.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:06 PM

#CaseyAnthony Cheney: Did you ever submit DNA. Kronk: No.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:05 PM

#CaseyAnthony Cheney: did any law enforcement ever inspect your car? Kronk: No.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:05 PM

LE didn't deploy cadaver dogs or anything else because Roy Kronk was NEVER A SUSPECT OF ANYTHING!!! Roy Kronk's involvement is MADE UP BY THE DEFENSE! This is sickening. Truly sickening.

Now he's naming the names of those included in Melich and Company.

I'm walking away for a sec...CM is the rudest of rude. I can't stand the way that he is badgering this witness.

Going to talk about the day Caylee was found.

I do agree with you on this, but I will say this. Back then, OSCO was getting all kinds of tips that they were following up on. So many, in fact, that JB didn't want (stated he didn't have the money) to pay for them.

If you read those tips, you might have an idea why the cop acted in this manner.

But, I'm not saying he acted correctly.

Yeah this was in the heyday of larry king appearances, fake psychics, nonsense sightings at airports, the kidnappers being "watched" by GA, corrupt PI's etc.

CM

it's not "THOSE PEOPLE" it is LE

and it's pronounced Melish not Melich

Poor, poor CM - he's going to be crushed when it dawns on him they've all lied to him just like they have everyone else.

this was supposed to be about him hiding the body based on opening statements

CM makes him a prosecution witness before LDB even gets him

This direct questioning is downright disgusting. Caylee's hero is being run over the coals. Somebody save Roy Kronk. He found Caylee. Her mother sits there giving him dagger eyes. May justice be served..

Cheney is trying to point out police left Kronk alone and should have been investigating him as possible suspect
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:06 PM

Kronk says he never went back to the area after August(until December). Never had cadaver dogs sniff his car. No DNA sample.
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:06 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member