2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to Bill Sheaffer makes me realize that this defense team is <unusual> They lack basic morals and ethics. Karma will haunt every one of them.

WHY please someone tell me, Would LEO such as JA YM et al, have CONTACTED roy Kronk between August 11th and December 11th??

This poor man!
I don't care what he may have done in his past, what bothers me is how he has be vilified by the DT, this could affect this man's chances at getting a job or a place to live, this is dispicable and a travesty of justice, so much for someone doing the right thing because after watching this fiasco who in their right mind would call a tip line?

OMG. What is the point of this????

My mom knows very little about this case, never heard of Roy Kronk before today, she is watching with me and wants to know why they are trying to railroad this poor man.

CM is treating him EXACTLY like what movie Ann Finell is so highly regarded for because the Jacksonville Police brow beat some kid that was Innocent and finally they brought it out in the open .. Sunday Morning Murder..I think was the name of documentary

BethKaras Beth Karas
Jesse Grund is in the hallway outside the courtroom!

I wish he would say, "your darn right i did, I thought that baby was laying in that trash dump swamp."

My stomach is in knots for RK. Hopefully, "Burdick and Company" can make it right.

No need to "make it right". His testimony is already "right". Nothing here but a guy who found something in the woods and called LE several times to get them to come check things out.

State could simply say, "No cross" and things would be just fine with this jury. I'd bet ANYTHING on that.

That "OK" from CM indicates he is really frustrated and needs something...anything to latch onto and create doubt.

Simple common sense tells one that if RK had anything to do with hiding Caylee, he most certainly would not be calling the police several times.

Hoping the jury sees this too!

:gavel:

Mason thinks being loud makes him sound better???

I would just like to clarify something..I am deaf and being deaf we speak loud,my daughter use to tell me all the time when she was little...mom your yelling..US deaf people SPEAK loud..I can not explain except to say ..we don't mean to be loud,it just happens!

so we see some shortfall on the part of LE but nothing criminal on RK part

I am tired of CM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members