2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stunned: Mr. Mason refers to Orange County Police personnel and the FBI as "these people? ???? and he expects everyone to know who he's referring to?

LOL CM failing miserably IMO. I bet he wants a nice cup of tea and a warm couch about now.

hmmmm....looks like the defense team has been thwarted by their "star witness"!!!

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive!

IMO

A part of me thinks if Baez had been doing his job when he was up questioning, CM wouldn't have to be working RK over so hard to try to make up for ground lost.

This is painful to watch.

Ty RK, you tell the jury. "It was flooded in August, it wasn't in December. It was more grown up in August than it was in December." Talking about not being able to speculate about remains having been moved.

Belabor the point, please Mr. Mason, we don't get your drift yet. <sarcasm>

CM: YOU JUST LET IT GO?
RK: Yes sir.

Geez...he's not even sure what he saw, he called LE about it...MAYBE the guy just figured LE could handle it.

Good lord! This is ridiculous.

If I'm a juror, I would be extremely angry about what is taking place with this man Mr Kronk.
I hope he books himself on every gosh dang tv show possible and makes some kind of money off this horrible ordeal.
Absolutely shameful.
I can't even believe how angry I am at this moment.

Mr. Kronk is coming off as totally honest and completely believable. Imo, the badgering by the DT is making the DT look ridiculous. The DT is coming off as attacking this witness.

If defense wants to give flesh to their opening statement shouldn't CM be asking RK if he knows any of the Anthonys?

Casey's lack of reaction to the description of the handling of her daughter's skull speaks volumes.

CM just looks stupid berating him about giving his DNA or having cadaver dogs go over his truck--why would they?

this questioning makes no sense. It's all Kronk's fault that the police did not take his DNA, search his vehicle, or call out cadaver dogs. Must be a conspiracy!

I hope Mason can sleep well tonight after this inhumane display.
I could never, ever, even for my own son, point the finger at an innocent person and drag them through the mud. I can't imagine doing it for someone like KC. Not in a million years could I do what Mason is doing to Kronk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove