2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I disagree here. Kronk was only trying to help. There is no excuse for chewing out a concerned citizen for half an hour! None whatsoever. He swore to protect and serve.

If the LEO can't hack it, then he needs to find another line of work.

Well that's just one individual, but to blame the whole force for not going in and checking the swamp, is kind of too much imo. Especially because we've heard testimonies that other groups have searched that area (not the same exact spot) before. They couldn't send dozens of people to investigate every single tip that came in.

Even though we haven't heard much from them today, IMO it's a great day for the prosecution!

Cheney is trying to point out police left Kronk alone and should have been investigating him as possible suspect
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:06 PM
This is crazy and ludicrous because why would he be a suspect if Caylee drowned in a pool? JB eliminated suspects by saying she drowned in the pool.

Mason asks if in Dec. remains were in same place he saw in Aug. -Kronk says he never went where the bag was so doesn't know. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:09 PM

Its ok, Roy. You don't have to say sorry to CM...for anything!

Oh good grief. Enough is enough.

He just said he put his meter reading stick in Caylee's eye socket and Casey didn't even FLINCH. She disgusts me!

I hope he didn't lose his job due to this case.

Me too. I also don't care about what people from his past have to say about him. IMO, he had NOTHING to do with killing Caylee or hiding or placing her body in those woods. I also don't care why he was in the woods. The bottom line is, he found the remains and that's all-hope the jury feels the same (MOO).

Honestly, if I hear the term "sir" ever again... I will most certainly jam pencils in my ears!

:banghead:

Making me cry that he apologized for picking up Caylee's skull in such a manner. Of anybody who should apologize it's not him.

Caylee is smiling down on Roy. He's one of her angels.

he just admitted to moving the skull! and it was not stuck in the mud or ground

Aaaargh! I gave a tip to LE once but didn't call and bug them about it. I figured if it was credible they would contact me.

OMG RK just testified he poked at Caylee's skull with a stick but didn't pick it up. :(

wm

Kronk said he touched the skull, and then put it back down. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:11 PM

FYI Kronk was fired after failing to attend a disciplinary hearing at work
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:10 PM

Kronk says he took his meter reader stick and stuck it into eye socket and lifted it up. He says he put it back as softly as he could.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:10 PM

I would just like to clarify something..I am deaf and being deaf we speak loud,my daughter use to tell me all the time when she was little...mom your yelling..US deaf people SPEAK loud..I can not explain except to say ..we don't mean to be loud,it just happens!

agree....hubby has same problem

I just think CM thinks it is having a bigger impact on jury if he raises his voice...I don’t think it is because of his hearing when he does this.

I would just like to clarify something..I am deaf and being deaf we speak loud,my daughter use to tell me all the time when she was little...mom your yelling..US deaf people SPEAK loud..I can not explain except to say ..we don't mean to be loud,it just happens!

Yes i think thats why! My husband also has hearing loss and i have to tell him to talk softer. People think hes yelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak