2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kronk said it wasn't stuck in mud. He says it was a "Horrific thing for him to find." #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:11 PM

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Kronk said he lifted skull on December 11 through eye socket.. Voice cracked.. Casey showed NO EMOTION

I know CM is frustrating everyone...........but he is only trying to do the best job he can do with what he's been given. Trials can get ugly.............

Best job he can implying this man took a child's remains and hid them for months?! Uh uh, Teh. That's no excuse. This is BS. Why should RK be hoisted up on a pitard in order to save Casey Anthony? :banghead:

Cm trying to trip this man up in a lie just to make a non-existent theory work is :deadhorse:

:maddening:

Someone forgot to tell Casey to cry when Kronk tells about sticking his stick in the skulls eye. She just sat there nothing on her face.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Kronk said he lifted skull on December 11 through eye socket.. Voice cracked.. Casey showed NO EMOTION
8 seconds ago

Blaming everyone but the one who should've cherished her.

CM is being a bully, and making no sense to me. What does he expect, RK to stand up and scream "I put the body there"?

Roy Kronk is coming across as honest and straight forward, answering the questions to the best of his knowledge.

CM is abrasive and coming across as a bully. His questioning sounds more like an inquisition.

If I was a juror, I would be very unhappy with CM!

Well that's just one individual, but to blame the whole force for not going in and checking the swamp, is kind of too much imo. Especially because we've heard testimonies that other groups have searched that area (not the same exact spot) before. They couldn't send dozens of people to investigate every single tip that came in.

To me, this place should have been a priority for any tips coming in and also the dispatchers on all the calls were pretty unconcerned about the whole thing too...call this number, don't call us, etc....just frustrating. This is in Anthony's backyard, for heaven's sake. And clearly they did not search all of the area previously or they would have found Caylee, JMO.

I would just like to clarify something..I am deaf and being deaf we speak loud,my daughter use to tell me all the time when she was little...mom your yelling..US deaf people SPEAK loud..I can not explain except to say ..we don't mean to be loud,it just happens!

My X wears double aids...He talks loud all the time..His Dr told us it's because he doesn't hear himself at lower levels ...to him he's not loud like he is to us.

You mean Kronk touched the skull? Moved it???? I have never heard THAT before. WELL CRAP.

ICA doesnt even flinch when hearing a stick was put into her dead baby eye socket! I would be mortified, crying, shaking, etc if I was NOT GUILTY of killing her!!

The jury will see her non-reactive behavior.

She doesn't look to thrilled with him.

62839183.jpg

I want to know how it's Kronk's fault that LE didn't take his dna and the such?

Why is Mason badgering Kronk about that?

Kronk says on December 11th, as soon as he realized it was a skull in the ground, he called his supervisor
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:12 PM

He should be given the complete reward. He is entitled to it so he can heal from that experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove