2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Kronk said he lifted skull on December 11 through eye socket.. Voice cracked.. Casey showed NO EMOTION
1 minute ago

There is no excuse for what the defense enablers of ICA are doing. Destroying other people to save her is wrong.

I get so sick & tired of these insinuations about RK and the reward.

What do they think a reward is for?

I'm a little worried about him saying he moved the skull and that it wasnt stuck in the mud - Lets hope that LDB sorts this out

Seeing what RK is going through is exactly the reason good hearted citizens don't want to get involved. A shame!!!

Added: And Casey sitting there watching witness after witness crucified for her actions is unspeakable!

LOL I just saw Roy Kronk doing the exact same thing dr vass was doing when they went to side bar on him. So funny. Rolling his eyes arround while looking up.

IMO: RK is keeping his head above water, and he is above all of the muck and mud being thrown at him. While DT and ICA are firmly down into it and sunk.

Well that's just one individual, but to blame the whole force for not going in and checking the swamp, is kind of too much imo. Especially because we've heard testimonies that other groups have searched that area (not the same exact spot) before. They couldn't send dozens of people to investigate every single tip that came in.
I haven't done that.

And I respect LE, but they can't stand united when one of them is in need, then divide when it suits them.

What that LEO did reflected badly on LE. Period, IMO.

This just makes me so sick... As a PP already said, this is an innocent man up on that stand.. being drug through the mud ib the DT in order to save their disgusting client.
I thought this was supposed to be the "greatest justice system in the world"
Pointing the blame on innocent people?

It means alot to me personally that RK said he felt bad for gently lifting the skull. This poor man. He speaks the truth.

Kronk denies asking deputy about reward money. Says he doesn't remember saying he didn't want his ex wife to find out about $$.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:14 PM

Kronk says he used his meter reader stick to pick up the skull thru "right eye socket" look, and put it down NO REACTION FROM caseyanthony
by abcashleigh via twitter at 1:14 PM

RoyKronk says he put meter reader stick in eye socket and "pivoted" it. Never lifted it.
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:14 PM

I believe every word he's saying...there were hundreds of people looking for Caylee...looking for her remains...why wouldn't a meter reader look as well? Especially when he is so close to her home. I'm sure there were a lot of Parks and Recreation personnel who looked around their work area for Caylee's remains as well.
I believe Kronk!

Everyone I know was looking for Caylee. I spent time looking at Lake Underhill Park during down times at my store (a place KC used to take Caylee often). There was posters everywhere. Everyone wanted that little girl to come home.

:maddening: RK is coming across as believable to me and a very ordinary man, too. CM is treating him disgracefully, and constantly repeating days and questions to try and wrong-foot him.

Then we wonder why we hear about people looking the other way because 'they don't want the trouble of getting involved'... well, days like this are why.
When a witness is on the stand and answers questions in a manner that appears to try to appease the attorney or negotiate the facts, that witness is not testifying from his memory -- the testimony is unreliable. When the witness is very clear and keeps taking the attorney back to the same facts, that witness is testifying from memorya nd the testimony is reliable. RK is testifying from memory.

Is this the first time Cronk has admitted to using his meter reader tool to actually lift the skull?

I can remember him saying that it "rolled out of the bag" at first and then he later backed off that statement.

Did he state this in his deposition?

skull was always on surface....it was hip bone that was under 4"

Roy Kronk gently pivoted Caylee's skull by her eye socket to see if it was indeed a skull. This man has to live with that visual image. He said he apologizes for doing so.
...and Casey didn't blink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member