2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to wonder if the jurors feel as sick at heart as I do listening to this over and over and over... This Good Samaritan is not on trial, he's a hero FPS! :sick:

KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
Kronk said he lifted skull on December 11 through eye socket.. Voice cracked.. Casey showed NO EMOTION

3 minutes ago

Oh just say yes about the ex and the money!!! Who cares!!!

This is infuriating! Kronk is handling it well, though...better than I would be, methinks! I'd imagine he'd be so anxious and emotionally upset and everything would just seem surreal...

and, yeah, I find him believable. A heck of a lot more so than the DT!!!!!

Probably for "pestering" them.

Makes me sick.

I've called the police to save a friend from domestic violence. When the police arrived she lied said it was a verbal fight refused to let the police in her apt and refused to press charges. She later was embarrassed and got mad at me. I was yelled at by the police officer. She had been hit on the head with a bike helmet and was bleeding. He was threatening her in front of me when I was called and arrived to help her.
So much for trying to help. So, it does happen.

It means alot to me personally that RK said he felt bad for gently lifting the skull. This poor man. He speaks the truth.

Another person into therapy thanks to ICA!!!:banghead:

You mean Kronk touched the skull? Moved it???? I have never heard THAT before. WELL CRAP.

NO! He used his stick to gently pivot it up to see if it was a skull, then gently laid it back down.

Watching this makes me wonder if I will ever go out and search again. I was out there searching for that baby and now I'm sitting here thinking if I would have found her that would be me up there. I'm not liking how Mason is treating RK....

so is the DT going to "infer" that RK took the body and then brought it back (seeing there was Tropical Storm Faye in the meantime), or is he actually going to ask him this? this is the part they would need to clear up for me if I was on the jury, IMO.

Wow, I am so IMPRESSED by RK's ability to just spit it out there like he is. He is not cowed in the least and just rattling off the answers so fast that the DT's heads are spinning faster than that girl's head in the EXORSIST.

roykronk says he "just tried to do the right thing" and "be a good citizen" and was angry he was chewed out.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 1:16 PM

Kronk: Mentioned problems with ex wife.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:16 PM

Kronk says he was joking with his supervisor about playing lottery and not letting ex wife know about reward money.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:16 PM

I honestly can't imagine walking in an area like that (or any area, for that matter) and finding what I believe MIGHT be a human skull. I would probably have nightmares about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove