2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Jury is fidgeting.. Kronk says they were joking about the money.. Not joking about finding remains

Did you HEAR THAT Anthony's? Someone APOLOGIZED. Something YOU'LL never learn to do!!!!

I am so upset and emotional right now. CM NEEDS TO STOP!

Everyone I know was looking for Caylee. I spent time looking at Lake Underhill Park during down times at my store (a place KC used to take Caylee often). There was posters everywhere. Everyone wanted that little girl to come home.

Almost everyone
:devil:

grrrr...
3_8_13.gif

Did you check to make sure if an appropriate person was underneath that window first?

Oh my heck, at least he wasn't out dancing, eh?

It means alot to me personally that RK said he felt bad for gently lifting the skull. This poor man. He speaks the truth.

He treated Caylee's remains with more respect than Dr Spitz did :maddening:

Ashton lets out a yawn. Burdick looks at him.

by bobkealing via twitter at 1:18 PM

Go Kronk Go!
Go Kronk Go!

Hey ICA what do you say?
Soon you're going to prison to STAY!

(to the tune of Go Cubs Go by Steve Goodman!)

Kronk is doing an absolutely fantastic job!

Whoa Nellie, wth was that about!

That's sad - Casey can do no wrong in her eyes but let Lee try to tell "some" truth on the stand...I hope she doesn't hold it against him forever.

I can see the dynamic in the family so much clearer now. Lee took a back seat to Casey once she came along. Casey just couldn't handle being in the same position once Caylee came along.

They need a new law. A parent that LIES about a child's whereabouts should be put in prison for 30+ years.

If I'm a juror, I would be extremely angry about what is taking place with this man Mr Kronk.
I hope he books himself on every gosh dang tv show possible and makes some kind of money off this horrible ordeal.
Absolutely shameful.
I can't even believe how angry I am at this moment.

Only lawyers should make money?

Why doesn't he ask how RK got the body from GA?, that's the theory right....*eyeroll*

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Jury is fidgeting.. Kronk says they were joking about the money.. Not joking about finding remains
51 seconds ago

wow.

this whole line of questioning is a joke to anybody who doesn't happen to be a saint or an angel.

i wouldn't want my ex to find out about any reward money i might be entitled to either!

and ummmmmm.......i can't count the number of times or number of people who have said that the area where caylee was found would be a good place to hid a body.

cm.....epic fail. next.

Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
Show of hands, how many people believe RK?

I do. All I knew about him prior to today was that he was the meter man who had found Caylee's remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove