2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec: I think WHOMEVER -- ANYBODY -- even if it was the "Pope" -- had found Caylee's body ... the DT and the A's would have thrown them under the bus !

This is just "maddening" ... absolutely "maddening" ! :maddening:

I sure hope the SA gets up there and puts the screws to the DT !!!

She doesn't look to thrilled with him.

62839183.jpg

There appears to be some real tension between them at this point. They gave conflicting testimony, and LA contradicted CA's statement that she didn't send DC to search Suburban Dr.

The defense is over. they have nothing!!! See ya casey! :seeya: cant wait until verdict day!

This just makes me so sick... As a PP already said, this is an innocent man up on that stand.. being drug through the mud ib the DT in order to save their disgusting client.
I thought this was supposed to be the "greatest justice system in the world"
Pointing the blame on innocent people?

ITA. Defendants are innocent until proven guilty. It seems witnesses are guilty until proven innocent.

RK - As I've said, in August it was under water!

:gavel:

Kronk said he touched the skull, and then put it back down. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:11 PM

FYI Kronk was fired after failing to attend a disciplinary hearing at work
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:10 PM

Kronk says he took his meter reader stick and stuck it into eye socket and lifted it up. He says he put it back as softly as he could.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:10 PM

I'm wondering if he did this in December? If he did, he would have moved the growth through the skull no? It would have distubed it. I'm confused.

RK is truly holding his own and CM getting frushtrated and hopping around like a JB

From twitter:

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame

#RoyKronk isn't hesitating or halting. Hasn't been tripped up or inconsistent. #CheneyMason hasn't scored.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
New in American vernacular: I've been KRONKED. Or otherwise "No good deed goes unpunished." He's doing great.

I <3 Mark NeJame!!!

Because that is their job. You don't have to like it. But that's the way it is.

To be honest, I've seen a *lot* worse questioning of innocent people. Yes CM is just doing his job. At least someone on the DT is trying to do their job. Not saying I agree with this but it is how it works. This isn't a football game where there are teams that can be rooted for and other opposing team boo'ed. This is a trial. This is what happens. JMHO

RealityOrlando, we did the same thing. She was on our minds constantly!

Kronk admits he told coworker that location "would be a good place to dump a body"
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:19 PM

Who has a link for Casey having her little fit in court on Friday. Please post it here for me, appreciated.

InSession In Session
Pictures of the skull at the crime scene are being projected on the video monitors. #CaseyAnthony

OMG...CM, Lather, rinse, repeat....although I feel so unclean from the DT's tactics.

Geez Mason, first August, then December, then back to August, jump ahead to January, back to August, leap to December, no wait August.

The jury is not stupid.

You are not sounding clever, you are sounding confused. Stop before the jury makes an assumption about you that you don't want them to.

LOL RC, in August it was under water.

Confirms all the under water statements. I love it.

From twitter:

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame

#RoyKronk isn't hesitating or halting. Hasn't been tripped up or inconsistent. #CheneyMason hasn't scored.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
New in American vernacular: I've been KRONKED. Or otherwise "No good deed goes unpunished." He's doing great.

I <3 Mark NeJame!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member