2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheney Mason calling for a recess? Really?:rolleyes:

Now CM gets to call breaks? When they haven't even been back from lunch for an hour????

Kronk was well prepped

#Kronk says he called son- told him he found something and to watch tv to see him. Says son hasn't seen him since he was 8.by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:22 PM

this sets up the fact that they might not be on speaking/good terms

Casey just smiled at the jury when one of them remarked that the breaks they take are always special.

I cannot believe how CM is talking to (yelling at) RK asking such accusatory questions...Did he somehow get RK declared a "Hostile Witness"?? which leads to yes and no answers??..

In a way its good tho, as CM is appearing to be bullying this witness and RK is answering appropriately..Good on ya Roy...YOU ROCK!!!:great:

RC should look into being a lawyer, he is great!

JB tried to make him out to be dumb and poor, but IMO RC is a very smart man.

RK - As I've said, in August it was under water!

:gavel:

we need to send kronk a :cupcake: for his grace under pressure

mason is trying every which way to get kronk to mess up his testimony....

I'm not going to argue the point......trials get UGLY. That is what we are seeing now.
It's true, and makes me so sad.

I think America is a great country and believed it had a the fairest justice system in the world, but I'm feeling disillusioned right now. Like a splash of cold water. My own fault really.

I think Mr. Kronk is handling himself fabulously! I stand in awe.

CM needs a 'special break'. :floorlaugh:

Is he going to try to keep Kronk on the stand until 5 PM today?

OMG ...how sad! He really wanted his son to see him on t.v, since he hadn't seen him since he was 8! Poor Roy.....that sounds like a sad situation too for him.

Ok someone please tell me what I missed-why was ICA laughing? She looked as if it was hard to suppress it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966