2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Bill Schaeffer, saying, " This is the second Assassination attempt on Roy Kronk"

Kronk is a hero. I can't get over how well he's doing. It;s clear he is an honest man.
We love ya Kronk.:woohoo:

Boy ICA really has a set....good Lord. Not a flinch when he talked about the skull.....let's end this.

So why did CM get to call the recess at whatever point when he wanted it?

He said he didn't lift it, he just pivoted it up a little with his meter reader stick.
And the duct tape still held the manidble to the skull! RK's testimony has done nothing BUT REINFORCE the SA's case.

Bless this man and what he did.

And as for the lottery statement. That's said quite often around here - if you find something or "get lucky" - its quite common to say "you should buy a lottery ticket".

He is incredibly credible - just like Casey Jordan just said on HLN

PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: Here they are!

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.
Let's keep up the good work on following the rules. :rocker:

I dunno who mentioned this earlier...but a perfect cross would be just to thank him for caring enough to bring Caylee out of that swamp. JMO

Sorry door got closed on me ....

Especially since he actually told the truth this morning.

I wonder how CA is feeling right now?

I think I'm in the small minority about LA. I liked that he was truthful today but I wish he wasn't just selectively truthful when it's helpful to his sister. He wasn't exactly above board on this testimony from the State and wasn't when he first testified for the defense.

He's only totally truthful when it's helpful to his sister and he can't get out of it due to his previous depositions.

I just don't think his motives are the purest.

Bill S says he thinks RK son will be called to stand

I tried to get this in on the sidebar but wasn't quick enough. It is in response to someone wondering why JG is being called and if will pull a Mallory.

I believe that JG has made statements that ICA was a great mom and for her to have had anything to do with it, it would have had to have been an accident. Or something along those lines. I think that is why he is being called.

It will be interesting to see if they try and get in the abuse stuff. Supposedly she told JG that LA tried to abuse her. Anyway, that would show us if they are continuing on with the abuse theory.

If the real jury is anything like the mock juror, I think they are FURIOUS about what the defense team has tried to do to an innocent man. And, if they are like the mock juror, perhaps they too are thinking, I've heard enough...on to deliberations.

JMO

I wonder how many times that's happened where the jury wanted to raise their hands and say 'Next, please. Can we fast-foward to the end?'

If the defense team ever does manage to get out any evidence of sexual abuse...falling on deaf ears over here. I do NOT care. I just don't.

Listening to kronks voice crack and feeling remorseful for putting that sitck in the eye, tells me no way could be be moving the body all over the place. Once he realized it was a human skull, he was very respectful and horrified. NOPE he is not a body snatcher.

I'm sorry but I can not wait for this to be over ! Justice For Caylee !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966