2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go again! How many times is Mason going to ask the same questions over and over? :banghead:

I can't wait until this brutal testimony with CM is over. This poor guy is not on trial ICA is. All the defense is doing is making the case stronger for the state.

The money thing is gross, pot meet kettle kind of gross.

I don't understand how this whole molestation JG/LA thing will work. Even if JG does get to say what Casey told him about LA, does it even make a difference if LA doesn't get questioned about it? Why isn't the DT questioning him about it? I mean, if I were a juror, I can imagine thinking that even a molestor would deny it. But it just is ridiculous for the DT not to ask. It makes it blatantly clear that they don't believe their own theory.

Are they gonna put son on stand or what? this is old. hearsay!!!

I can believe not knowing phone numbers, I just find their names and push the button. I don't even know my C#

l_3faed480d72d822b675b6c2ca755d9b6.jpg

If CM is going to try to make such a big deal out of whether or not RK said he was going to be famous, maybe he should also talk about him wanting to be anonymous in the 911 call.

the craziness continues

and around and around we go

Intern just set down a styro cup in Baez' place.

I'm guessing it's his afternoon Red Bull. :loser:

Yeppers, I was telling someone about JB and his RedBull's yesterday! Funny! IMO.

With cell phones storing so many # in memory now-a-days, a lot of people don't remember people's phone numbers anymore. Its technology.

Seriously, is CM EVER going to STOP asking the same stuff, over and again??????????????????:maddening:

I wonder if ICA said something like "I'm gonna kill him" when she snarled about JB the other day.

I don't know..it looks to me as though he's reading something she's showing him. ????

That's what I get and she's reading his expression as he reads her note.

TH on HLN saying the fact that RK waited until 9:00pm to make his phone calls is suspicious and that is what CM should be driving that home to the jury. Why is that so suspicious?? He was working, and admittedly wasn't sure that he had seen anything of import. I imagine it was a bit of working up his courage....Again, it's amazing how a bunch of people can all watch the same thing and come up with differing opinions, perceptions, etc. :waitasec:

of all the talking heads, the stuff she's said today has got to make the least amount of sense.

I could not withstand the pressure Roy Kronk has been under, he deserves major kudos for managing to come through this looking like a sane person! If he has done this well under CM, imagine how helpful it will be to Caylee when he answers the SA questions!

I feel incredibly sorry for him being put in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo