2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN saying CM is making headway with RK - Are we watching the same trial??

She has access to a phone??!!

I really wish people would stop stating speculation as fact. She does not have access to a phone, she cannot text on a phone. It will be confiscated from her if she is found doing it.

CM is acting so outraged that RK tried to lift the skull just a bit to see what it was. The more CM does this, the angrier I get at ICA. CM should quit this tactic.

Crap - He said after the bag was lifted off of it he seen the skull. If the bag was on it how could he have seen it under the log? Does leave doubt. I hate to say it. Now ducking the incoming tomatoes.

Okay, we get it, for whatever reason he made a mistake in his testimony. So he might have moved the evidence slightly, I wish he hadn't but he did. How does that make ICA not guilty??

So, what if RK moved the skull, KC and JB already said baby Caylee died by drowning, right? So what does it matter what RK did. If RK moved baby Caylee where did he move her from, and how did baby Caylee get where RK moved her from?

Am I the only one getting how important it is that RK moved the skull? SA is saying it was submerged in the dirt and had roots growing through it.

Submerged in leaf mulch which supports excellent plant and root growth.

I cannot even imagine how I would feel if I ever was to find a skull, no less, a baby's skull.

I so wish that this would happen:

RK admits to talking about a reward, to talking about being famous, etc....

That he admits that he wondered if thats where Caylee was.

That he admits to saying those things to his son.

And then, that he explains while it is inappropriate in court, and that it sounds bad, that talking and joking is how he deals with things like this (CLEARLY, even if he did something suspicious, homeboy couldn't keep his mouth shut) and that in retrospect it was inappropriate, but that it was a stressful moment, etc.... and that he did it.

I really think that while CM is trying to be lawyer of the year, it would diffuse some of the speculation that has now arisen even more than it had before. Accountability for ones actions often diffuses situations like this.

so glad RK settles down and answers calmly

I haven't been able to follow the trial continuously, but from what I've noticed JB hasn't done any questioning since Saturday. Am I correct? Or has he questioned witnesses since then?

Where is the proof that Casey has been texting throughout this trial, as some have stated? Y'all are just speculating, right?

Yes but it sure looked it! She is not doing it today tho. LOL

The guy was a mess. He found a skull. Perhaps the nuances were different but he is consistent.

RK is not on trial so why exactly is he acting like he might say something ,he is guarded for sure and really it doesnt make sence.

Take a walk in his shoes and maybe you'll understand. He's not on trial, you got that right. The Mother is and has chosen a defense theory that places blame at everyone's door except hers.

Much more of this and she will get the DP. I'll start the IV myself.

Still not getting the point> I didn't hear a thing today that convinced me this was a tragic accident. I might be opening youtube to watch the Golden Girls if CM keeps this up..

They're going to ask JG all kinds of questions that will be objected but that's never stopped them before. Being sustained doesn't stop Baez.

Any opinions on how the SA will be during cross? I personally think they are going to be soft w/ RK, kind of show the jury how tense the DT direct was. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo