2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to disagree with the idea that the DT is just doing their job. This man (RK) did one thing~he found little Caylee's remains. That's it. He has not made any accusations against a single person in this case including the defendant. Why is he being treated as if he has and would need to be discredited? This really goes way beyond any DT tactic. Unnecessary and is going to backfire on them.

I don't remember Atticus Finch badgering Mr. Ewell like this and Mr. Ewell Kronked Tom Robinson! IT's shameful.

if this had any place to go it would be worth watching but if he seriously thinks it makes RK look like a depraved individual who stole, stored and planted a dead child for monetary gain <modsnip>

What did the DT hope to accomplish with this witness? It seems to be without purpose, am i just not seeing it?

Richard Grund has ICA's number. He called her diabolical. :thumb: I hope his son realizes that too, if he does not yet-I believe he soon will. I wonder if we will get to him today. I get the feeling CM is stalling...or he really believes he will get Roy Kronk to admit to something he did not do. :dunno:

:twocents:

The DT says RK HID the body and PLACED it there so when are they going to get to that?! Who cares if he moved anything if you are accusing him of throwing a bag of bones in the woods?!

In my opinion, this part of our justice system is rotten, and may explain why many innocent people get convicted. It seems the lawyers are allowed to poke and pry at everything, again, and again, and again. After a while, some people will give up, or mistakenly say something. I believe this part of our system needs to be overhauled.

I agree 100%. I am losing faith in our system. Justice seems to sway the way of the defendant and away from the victim.

For goodness sakes... I left my house at 11:30 during the lunch break to take my dear old grandmother to the airport and just got back to see Kronk is STILL on the stand!

Dear Defense Team: GIVE IT UP!!! Roy did NOT hide Caylee's bones (not body, there was no body after June!), he did NOT enlist the help of the woodland creatures to scatter all her little bones, and he did NOT enlist the help of Miracle Grow to help the fauna grow all over her little bones. The sociopath sitting right there at your table is the only person in the universe that had anything to do with dumping that sweet baby girl in the swamp after murdering her!!! Next witness please!

Kronk says in his initial statement he said he lifted bag and skull "fell out" "rolled out" says he lifted it until his arm was straight out
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:59 PM

If the skull was inside of the bag in Dec he could not have seen a skull in Aug correct?

I beleive jury already has mind made up about who was with caylee when she died and dumped with the garbage and critters in the woods. How could they not. this is maddening! :twocents:

As to Defense Theory

Wondering ....

Does lifting the bag 4 feet off the ground and tilting the skull = Kronk finding the remains and later moving them to the remains site?
:waitasec:

Juror 5 has taken a ton of notes about #RoyKronk's testimony. Juror 14 writing a lot, as well.
by stevehelling via twitter at 2:05 PM

How exactly does all this prove he stored the body and moved it there? :waitasec:

Any opinions on how the SA will be during cross? I personally think they are going to be soft w/ RK, kind of show the jury how tense the DT direct was. IMO.

Wouldn't it be nice of LDB just got up and thanked him for finding her so the state could proceed to get her justice.

Once again (Mr. Mason) you have completely lost me.

Thank you Mr. Kronk - he lost me some time ago....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member