2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that RK is making CM repeat himself LOL makes me laugh :)

Mason is asking if Kronk was told by law enforcement not to bring up finding the remains in August? Kronk says no. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:06 PM

Why wouldn't he be nervous and guarded? Baez accused him publicly in his OS of being involved in this murder case. I would be nervous as heck if I were him.

ITA. I was called to the stand once to testify in a domestic abuse/restraining order matter with no one in the court but the relevant parties. As soon as the defense started asking me questions, my nervousness over-whelmed me. I wasn't lying, I wasn't trying to. In fact, I was so worried I may unintentionally misrepresent things, it made my nervousness worse. I can't imagine being Kronk, up there in front of a packed court, media filming, tweeting, recording, transmitting, broadcasting the entire thing, I think I would have passed out already.

So DT is asking Kronk if he was told/he told someone not to tell anyone about Caylee's body? Said the pot to the kettle! Did it come out about Baez telling his PI not to call LE if Caylee was found???!!!

LMAO @ "You're not being specific enough, please specify what you're talking about."
COMiC GOLD, he is really coming out on the bs LOL

Poor Mr. Kronk is getting upset. This is unfair and should be illegal. What is going on here? Why is this allowed? If it was me I would have flew up from that witness seat hours ago, I would be arrested...there are no words for this...

oh, finally an objection! Well, well! How about ASKED and ANSWERED?

:cow:

this needs to stop now!!! There's nothing left to ask RK that hasn't been asked 20 times already!

Am I the only one getting how important it is that RK moved the skull? SA is saying it was submerged in the dirt and had roots growing through it.
He didn't move it - he just pivoted (rocked) it back a little - he said he never lifted it off the ground. The crime scene pictures speak for themselves.

Jurors have placed down their pens and notepads and are just listening. #CaseyAnthony -jfellby cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:07 PM

Mason's yelling and accusatory tone is falling flat imo. He is acting like he has found Kronk in some kind of big lie, but he hasn't so it sounds phony.

This is so pathetic and desperate, and it will not be lost on this Jury.

Jurors have placed down their pens and notepads and are just listening. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

This has been ridiculous for about the last hour or so...is CM as ego-driven as his co-counsel, JB, that he must be right? Honestly, he needs to sit down and say 'no more questions' because I'm sure the jury has tuned CM out a long time ago.

If the skull was inside of the bag in Dec he could not have seen a skull in Aug correct?

That's what's bothering me a little. Was it peeking out both times he saw it? Did it roll back in due to the storm? And what about the leaf litter that was around it?

I am waiting for CM to ask RK about the $5k that he received from attorney Mark Nejame, and go try to tie this to GA since Mr. Nejame had been the Anthony's attorney.

Jurors have placed down their pens and notepads and are just listening. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:07 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member