2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm folding towels, this is just over the line, just keep digging CM, I'm sure ICA can loan you a shovel!

So basically Chaney had three questions that he asked Kronk over and over and over again for the entire day.

State might be best advised, IMO, to just say they have no questions.

So, what if RK moved the skull, KC and JB already said baby Caylee died by drowning, right? So what does it matter what RK did. If RK moved baby Caylee where did he move her from, and how did baby Caylee get where RK moved her from?

The ME said that he had to reach in and dig under the skull to dig it out of the leaves and stuff that it was buried in.

I agree, a better attorney would've stopped before further carnage ensued and regrouped.

Which is precisely why the DT should have already rested. Rather than continously drag out anything as long as they possibly can. It's not helping in any way.

IMO that ICA appeared to be texting several times throughout the trial, but I did not see a phone because it was hidden behind papers or computers or in her lap.

Saw that too and see it every day. But LE is *right* behind her. Weird.

Jurors have placed down their pens and notepads and are just listening. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:07 PM

They've had enough. As have I.

All CM is doing is showing that the police didn't think RK was a suspect with all these questions about if the police took his computer, or his phone records, etc.

The song "Forget You" by Cee Lo Green is playing on in my mind. :crazy:

I was glad Lee contradicted his mother about dom casey lol i was like yay finally!

CM is starting to whittle away at that great reputation he brought into this trial

IMHO I think CM is trying to get him rattled, to try and show the jury that he is some kind of "bad guy."

Show of hands if you think the DT will question RK until court recesses for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966