2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh...Bombshell!!

Kronk didn't want anyone to know that he had called back in August...NOT!

And this supports a moral bankrupt person...how???

OK - This is getting fricken ridiculous!!! CM is OBNOXIOUS!

Because RK is their "key witness" CM feels he needs to keep him on the stand forEVER.

Why has the DT treated almost all of their witnesses with such contempt? They grill their own witnesses like it was cross-examination by the other side. How do they expect to elicit testimony that is favorable to their cause with this line and mode of questioning?

DiDimond Diane Dimond
is it just me or does Cheney Mason ask the same ques's of Kronk over & over @ #caseyanthony? Does he think that's effective? trying to trap?

CM is gonna lose it shortly.
Kronk will not be bullied.

Kronk to Mason: "Please specify what you're talking about." #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:06 PM

Kronk has said 2-3 times to Mason, "You've completely lost me." #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:05 PM

#CaseyAnthony Kronk to Cheney: "Once again you've completely lost me....you're not being specific enough."
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 2:05 PM

I thought he did say something in earlier depos or something that the police told him not to say something about the earlier calls - is that true or not?

CM goes on and on. Sounds like some cranky guy yelling "you kids get off my lawn!"

Alrighty - I have to admit it is humorous every time RK has to tell CM that he doesn't know what he is talking about, and some of the other comments he keeps giving right back! :giggle:

So this is supposed to be a "defense"? This is what the criminal justice system allows?? Hope the people wake up some day. This is utterly pointless and offensive.

You know, I'm not if I would realize it until I had thought about it for a bit, but the way RK describes how he touched Caylee's skull makes it clear that he would not be casually hiding her remains to make a buck. It just didn't happen (obviously).

CM and JB really seem to ask very vague questions... Kronk is holding his own but IMHO the state should be objecting a little more to the vagueness of the questions.

SA needs to step up and stop this repeating of the same questions.

How many times is CM going to be allowed to keep asking the same questions over and over and over?! We'll be here until Christmas if someone doesn't put a stop to it.

Honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member