2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kronk is holding his own, but it is really hard for me to hear his voice. It sounds JUST like one of my husband's friends, who has a hard time telling the truth. I keep remind myself that just because he sounds like *****, doesn't mean that he is lying!

l_3faed480d72d822b675b6c2ca755d9b6.jpg
Such a beautiful angel face!!!

Mason, just ask the guy if he snatched this child's dead body and hid it for 4 months, mmmmkay? Other people have lives waiting on them.

Thank you, RK, for standing up, not backing down and maintaining your manners, sir!

Very interesting...it seems defense is trying to turn his evidence against him.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:09 PM

#roykronk continues to ask #caseyanthony lawyer Cheney Mason to "be specific" that he's "not making sense"
by abcashleigh via twitter at 2:09 PM

First question on cross: Mr. Kronk, did the defendant ever thank you for finding the remains of her beloved daughter who had been kidnapped by her nanny?

:maddening:Watching CM try to figure out what to say next. *SIGH*

Point for CM -- RK did raise the bag off the ground.

Cheney should have just zeroed in on a few inconsistencies like that. Moving the bag/ stick in the skull is a big deal. It loses effectiveness when CM has been going around and around for 90 minutes. I'm guessing this is his style but it's not working.

Party of 1: I still like Cheney Mason. I just don't like some of his tactics related to this case and some media comments about bloggers.

Someone posted this on the WFTV blog: Thought it was a great point...hope the jury is smart enough to see through all the smoke as well.

[Comment From AdaBee in CO AdaBee in CO: ]
Why would Kronk go to great lengths to hide the body, then leave it out in the open long enough for vines and roots to grow through it and be scattered by animals? That would have meant anyone could have found the body and received the reward instead!

My feed keeps cutting in and out, but it seems every time I hear CM, he is asking a variation of one of like 6 questions he has already asked....repeatedly....sigh.

When is Mason going to start asking Kronk if/when he met the Anthony's and Caylee's body was delivered to him? (sarcasm, of course)

since RK is holding his own I guess it is ok that LDB has no objections.......can’t imagine what cross will be after this odd display of defense

:waitasec::waitasec:

There must be a real GOOD REASON why the SA is NOT objecting to this "beyond ridiculous" examination by CM ...

Again... CM continues to make me want to :banghead:

MOVE ON!!! The man did nothing wrong!

DT needs to concentrate on addressing those highly emotional opening statements. :liar:

RK is not on trial so why exactly is he acting like he might say something ,he is guarded for sure and really it doesnt make sence.

RK is not giving them an inch. IF CM does not ask the question exactly correct he says "no sir" its semantics but its important for RK not to give them anything to twist. He's being cautious since he has been accused of holding Caylee"s remains for several months. He specifically asks CM to be very clear when he is unsure of the exact question. IF he thinks CM is asking if he told police something when it was something he told someone else he says no. He's gonna make CM work for info. I would too after the way they slandered him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReyes