2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
caylee12.jpg

May I ask where you're getting these beautiful photos of Caylee?

Because RK is their "key witness" CM feels he needs to keep him on the stand forEVER.

I can't remember which witness was on the stand early on and JB was questioning him/her and LKB said later that night on one of the many shows she was on....... SHE WOULD HAVE KEPT THE WITNESS ON ALL DAY.

A little O/T and I apologize, but why is the deputy standing by ICA at all times today?

...and, you need money to live, is that correct Mr. Kronk? pfft

Okay, this is pretty funny, did CM just enter the car repair bill into evidence?

Or for the love of GOD!

CM asking about RK's repair bill for his car on Dec 10

Seriously????

I'm really embarrassed for Cheney Mason. I think it's disgusting what they're doing to Mr. Kronk.

Nobody presented this as a fact. Only speculation, based on observation of ICA during the trial.

That's not what I'm seeing. She doesn't have a phone, if anything she's usually reading legal briefs. Don't you think the bailiffs would go bananas if they saw her doing it? They are watching her constantly.

So what did HIS car smell like? Will we be calling the car repair man?

People will not want to get involved. I once witnessed a man hitting a woman at a gas station. He threw her on the hood of the car and all the people around were ignoring it. I hollered over asking if she wanted the police. When she said yes, I went to the pay phone and called 911. I waited for the police and gave them a statement. While on the phone, the man came and tried to stop me from calling, but I am pretty stubborn.

I felt that I did a good deed and forgot about it. Several months later, I was served with a subpoena, very late in the day, at work ordering my appearance the next day in court. When I called the attorney, representing the woman, he cursed me out for telling him that it was extremely difficult for me to appear without notice. I was the only employee for a pediatrician and there was no time to get coverage for the office. I did appear. I waited a very long time, over an hour, before a court employee even spoke to me and asked why I was there. Once I was called, I was asked what I saw and was done. I did. request to speak to the judge about the demeanor of the atty on the phone. He allowed it so I told him about the foul language I wa exposed to by this man. I would hope that something was done about it.

Would I do the same again if I witnessed something? Yes, because I think the woman was I'd danger. I would not stay to give a statement the next time.

I once was a witness for an attempted murder crime. Didn't see a whole lot but I was the only outside witness and provided a statement to police. My husband was very upset that I got involved and gave a statement b/c they were neighbors and knew where we lived, etc. Luckily the bail was set at $1 million dollars so there was no chance of him getting out of jail. The real inconvenience for me was the constant subpoenas that would be served and then the dates changing. Went on for 1 1/2 years until the guy finally took a plea deal. But was irritating b/c I kept having to find childcare as I am a stay at home mom. So I can see why some people will avoid giving statements. However, I'd still give a statement in the future b/c anybody who deserves to be in jail should be prosecuted with as many statements/witnesses as possible to prove they are guilty.

Mason says #RoyKronk goes back the next day to make this find.
by bobkealing via twitter at 2:11 PM

Aug 10th (day before he made "find") #Kronk says needed $1000+ to fix car (clutch went out) he didn't go to work that day bc car didn't work
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:11 PM

RT @bobkealing: #CaseyAnthony Kronk admits needing a thousand dollars for car repairs on 12-10-08. Said he might have mentioned that to ...
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 2:11 PM

:waitasec::waitasec:

There must be a real GOOD REASON why the SA is NOT objecting to this "beyond ridiculous" examination by CM ...

The only reason I can think of is CM's questions reinforce the DT's lame defense. Just sayin'

I wish the state were allowed to cross like this:

LDB: Mr. Kronk, are you aware that the DT is accusing you of hiding and/or moving the body of Caylee anthony? And this is not the case, is it not?
RK: No, ma'am.
LDB: Mr. Kronk, thank you for finding Caylee. No more questions.

Go RK! I would not have held up as well under this type of questioning... Shame on you, CM. Either come up with some unique questions or let the man rest! Your tactics are obviously not wearing him down.

I have a few dead bodies hidden away for a rainy day and retirement. Doesn't everybody?

UUgghh WOW--his clutch went out and he needed money to pay for it. HOW SUSPICIOUS.

Like that has never happened to anyone before. I bet the jury is going to be angry that the DT is trying to make that some evil coincidence. imoo

So their theory is that this guy called the police three times in August, and THEN he takes the body of a dead child into his own custody for months??????????

right. That's believable.

My dh *who knows nothing about this trial other than what I've told him, and he does believe Casey is guilty* just came in and said, "Who is this guy? He seems very shady and the way he is answering questions makes it seem as if he has something to hide." I asked him what he thinks happened, and he said he doesn't think he had anything to do with the whole "cover up" scenario, but he thought maybe Kronk found her body in August and held on to it until a reward got high enough to claim.

Uh-oh. Hope this jury doesn't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member