2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he started moving Caylee's remains around because he needed to get his car fixed? OMG, OMG, OMG

I'm with whoever it was that said they hoped the Prosecution stands up and says "Thank you, Mr. Kronk, for finding Caylee Marie Anthony. No further questions, Your Honor."

Ohhhhh...his car was repaired! It ALL makes sense now. Hang him!!!

JK

OMG - they are now entering his car repair bill. So, RK's car breaks down and the next day he goes out to find Caylee in order to pay for his car repairs.

MUST. SIT. ON. HANDS.

Ya know they way they are treating RK is the reason ppl do not come forward in alot of cases.

He might not be the most up and up character but hes not a child murderer and i cant for the life of me imagine him driving around all those months with a babys body in his car.
JMO

did you see RK's face when CM said he was submitting the bill into evidence....LOL

Oh my gosh, SWEET SWEET BABY! How could anyone hurt your sweet baby face? How could anyone put duct tape on your sweet baby face?

That picture makes me so sad.

Kronk smiling now...watch him tell CM exactly where he got the truck money from. Watch it turn out to be borrowed from a co-worker or something. ;)

After all this I just have to say wow. Wow! CM is supposed to be the most experienced one of the DT and he just doesn't know when to cut his losses. It must be an ego thing to keep questioned RK until he breaks him down because it sure isn't strategic.

Unbelievable!!

How is RK repair bill 'evidence' exactly!!!!????

JP: "What saaaaaaaays the State of Florida?"
LDB: "Nooooooo objections."

Love it.

OK. This has gone beyond disgusting CM. Jeebus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966