2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we're listening to second call made to Sheriff's Office on August 12th, 911 call was made on 11th
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 12:43 PM

Are we still following the duct tape at this point, LOL!!!

I think lots more lies coming this week with the Anthony's......I think Baez is going to have them playing musical chairs all week with a lies. That's all they got nothing, so there working with nothing. They are just trying to throw out there doubt to the jury.

It's my understanding that 911 operators often have access to on-screen maps to help them locate addresses.

Depends on the agency.

What I would like to see is the file the dispatcher made and hear what the officer was told from the dispatcher.

As far as deputy behind ICA,

I do not know about Orange county Florida,

However, in this county, any person who has had their competence question and evaluated

The courts then put in an order to have the defendant flanked, aka, followed and accompanied everywhere in the courtroom.

Just a precaution for all parties involved and everyone in the courtroom.
JMO

:great: :lol: Love it!

These calls are making RK even more credible IMO. He sounds spontaneous and real, especially about not wanting to go in there after the snake issue.

In call Kronk says bag looks suspicious. Says he didn't touch it. Doesn't know what it was but it doesn't look like it should be there"
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:44 PM

Do we have any tweets of anyone else waiting in the hall to testify? I know they said Jessie is on the way there. I guess they are going to ask him about Casey telling him LA molested her.

That'd be about par for the course for this defense. They didn't ask GA or LA, the very two their lying accusations are about, so instead they're gonna ask someone, who at BEST, can only tell them what their lying client has told him.

Do they honestly think the jury isn't gonna notice this?
I don't think they will get away with asking him what Casey said since she is sitting right there and they can ask her.

These calls by Kronk acutally upset me. How the he'll did the cops screw this up. Wow

He wanted to remain anonymous.

These calls are good for the jury to hear. He sounds perfectly normal, certainly not someone who is lying to police.

This call is good for the jury to hear, imo.

I think he sounds incredibly real and believable. If he was in on it he should get an oscar. If he's a tad inconsistent in wording ...so what.

to me, he was trying to help solve the crime and hoping he'd get a reward - so what...I'd take the money too.

you can remain anonymous

Not if they find the body

Oh again the irony is rich

Personally I think Kronk made multiple calls because he didn't believe the 911 operators understood him. I think he definitely wanted someone to look. He doesn't even want to give his name........

Listening to these calls, I am crying listening to the near hysterics in this mans voice and how desperate he is to get someone out there.

LE should be ashamed Caylee wasn't recovered sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member