2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kronk laughs on phone call and says "not if you find the freaking body." #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:46 PM

Third 911 call from Aug. 13, 2008 played in court. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 12:46 PM

#CaseyAnthony Kronk did't want to call Crimeline because he wanted to remain anonymous. Operator tells him he can.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 12:46 PM

Bet Jb wishes he left Roy out of the opening statement. LOL. The state laid out their case perfectly. I see the DT wasn't paying attention to how it should be done. No structure, nada. I really don't see what they were trying to prove all day. A man supposedly moved a body that shouldn't have been there in the same place? Didn't even ask Lee about the so-called abuse.

I am glad the jury is hearing these calls.

CM acted like it was his big AHA

Juror 15 is writing a lot (typical) as this recording plays.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:47 PM

Now playing 3rd 911 call from August 13th
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 12:46 PM

Oh yeah he sounds like a real bad guy in that call.

That "morally bankrupt bodysnatcher" didn't even get the name of the A's street correct!! LOL :floorlaugh:

(I'm not bashing, I'm laughing at how the DT has characterized RK)

I just don't see him making those calls if he was holding or responsible for hiding the body. This theory of the DT is bordering on ridiculous.

Anyone else see Kronk roll his eyes while listening to his phone calls? Kinda odd...

I think he's just remembering it as it happened. I mean, he had to call THREE TIMES to get the police out there. I'd be rolling my eyes too, and I like OSCO.

how confusing to have CM ask if he went to bed????

Huge sigh by CM. I don't think this is working out like he planned.

Look at that <UNUSUAL PERSON> glaring at the man who found her daughter!

In the 911 call RK is concerned with remaining anonymous. You can't get a reward if you remain anonymous can you?

EXACTLY!

He WANTED to remain Anonymous! Kronk DIDNT want to be part of this Circus!

CM is questioning Kronk as to WHAT he did AFTER making these calls.

Watched a little television and went to bed. - RK must have ASSUMED the police would GO LOOK!

RK did his duty.. he made the call.. more than once. He left it up to the police at that point.

What on earth? Why is CM asking Mr. Kronk what he did after he made the calls?

Listening to these calls, I am crying listening to the near hysterics in this mans voice and how desperate he is to get someone out there.

LE should be ashamed Caylee wasn't recovered sooner.

BBM - with that I certainly agree - more evidence could have been found then. Though I think we have enough.

JMO

Would Roy really take the body home without knowing whether or not the police were keeping track of him or something like that, after he called them? Defense makes no sense.

i hope the prosecution drives home the defense crazy theory.
why would he hide the body and then tell everyone in orange county he
may have found it.

not remembering a statement to YM

remembering it now

CM can NOT make it seem that it was Kronk's responsibility to go get the body. That was LE's job! They're the ones that totally fumbled the ball on the body recovery. Who knows how much evidence could have been recovered in August (if it was Caylee's body).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennilynn321