2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to these calls, I am crying listening to the near hysterics in this mans voice and how desperate he is to get someone out there.

LE should be ashamed Caylee wasn't recovered sooner.

BBM - with that I certainly agree - more evidence could have been found then. Though I think we have enough.

JMO

LE looks incompetent.
They should have followed up and asked Kronk to show them where he saw the skull.
wow. So, sad.

It makes me sick how they are trying to destroy so many lives without a second thought!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

If this is what a defense team can legally do to innocent people the justice system doesn't work well.

Kronk: I don't mean to be rude but you're being a little vague.
by bobkealing via twitter at 12:49 PM

Kronk: to Cheney after Cheney lets out sign of frustation... "I don't mean to be rude sir, but you're being a little vague."
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 12:49 PM

Kronk: Tells Mason he is being vague. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 12:49 PM

Mason let's out a deep breath and says, "okay sir." Mason pulls put 2 previous statements made by Kronk to law enforcement. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:49 PM

I used to live in Clearwater and we had them in our yard. And here in NC we have Copperheads. I hate snakes.

Haha! nc too and we have killed many cooperheads in our yard. I hate snakes.

Let's see. He didn't get the street right, he was afraid of a rattlesnake, had to call 911 3 times and wanted to remain anonymous. Don't see DT's point here.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Jesse grund has been called to courthouse by defense
2 minutes ago

EXACTLY!

He WANTED to remain Anonymous! Kronk DIDNT want to be part of this Circus!

CM is questioning Kronk as to WHAT he did AFTER making these calls.

Watched a little television and went to bed. - RK must have ASSUMED the police would GO LOOK!

RK did his duty.. he made the call.. more than once. He left it up to the police at that point.
Slammed the door shut on the DT.

Hang it up, CM, you are not helping your case at all.

Just an FYI: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142219"]2011.06.28 Jesse Grund is testifying today per Kathi Belich. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Operator tells Kronk to call Crimeline. Kronk says he doesn't want to bc he is a county employee. Operator says you can remain anonymous..
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:46 PM

Poor guy...so much for remaining anonymous. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members