2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to have to mute. I can't take another meter reader interrogation. :banghead:

Yikes! What was that closeup of JBs face?? :eek: Now I'm gonna scream like a little girl

What??? JB wants more face time, because what could his partner say? He saw him take the remains???? Jeebus, gonna be just more inuendo and no facts.

I got interrupted and have been gone for about 10 - 15 minutes. When I left the computer, LDB was doing cross of RK. How did that turn out?

CM probably wanted to make sure that RK left without speaking to Dean........They wouldn't want to have any coaching of witnesses in this trial, would they......:banghead:

WHAT is ICA doing????

It looks like she's doing a word search, or filling in dots on a scantron sheet. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's not something she's supposed to be doing. I'm glad the deputy is behind her. She should not have access to text messaging, or the internet IMO. I thought that I had seen her texting in previous court sessions.:banghead:

Baez has got to be desperate now. What can he possibly get from Kronks coworker that they couldn't get from Kronk himself?

Dean: At the time, told Kronk he felt Caylee's body might be in swamp. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:34 PM

Dean said he thought the body might be in the swampy area.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:34 PM

Dean said they needed a rest so they found a little bit of shade along Suburban Drive. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:34 PM

So this is the DT case....great swelling words in the opening statement and.....???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove