2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose is starting the "jedi mind tricks"...

JB: And you did not see...and you did not...and you do not know...and it is fair to say you will say what I want you to say...

Jose is bringing up the snake, how this witness put it in the freezer and how LE gave it an autopsy. Jose is trying to trip up the witness. He got the witness to say 25 feet as he flipped violently some papers...then he said, "no more" like he accomplished anything.

:cow:

Casey wants salmon patties, "cookies in prime condition" and a big bottle of classic coke for her last meal.

aww heck to the no, Im making salmon patties for dinner lol
dang it, lol

I love LDB so classy and spot on jmo

I am home home home from work and have animals to do but I had to get on here!

I see the guards/sherrifs/police are now right behind casey and she is not liking it at all.
I had said something about that in another thread how she just kind of has her own way back there. First time I havd ever seen that and it is good to see her flanked.
Ok,,,have to catch up,,,I heard about thae rattlesnake blah blah!

So we ask about snake and autopsy and ask how far did RC go into woods all in same subject. HOW CRAZY

omg today has been exhausting with this testimony that has gone nowhere. It is apparent the DT won't get anyone to believe what they're trying to get out of them. Which is nothing.

Wow...LDB is so impressive. She just NAILED it!!

Gosh.. the DT's witnesses and the questions asked them today - unreal!?!.. It honestly looks like the DT never thought that the trial would get this far... like they were REALLY counting on their motions for mistrial to work... Or their expert witnesses to really "gut" the state's case

Snake in the freezer - did the snake have an autopsy????? :banghead:

the co-worker witness is more helpful to the prosecution than the defense. verifies kronks testimony and apparently it was the co-workers idea that the body could be in there.

Dean said on Aug 11, 2008 he told #roykronk he thought #Caylee was in swamp area. He tells LDB he had nothing to do w/ her body being there
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:46 PM

Dean: Kept dead snake in freezer. Deputies performed an necropsy, he said. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:46 PM

LDB now on cross. Points out that it was Dean's idea that led Kronk to look in the woods.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:46 PM

Dean says #roykronk was talking in a normal voice. Law enforcement collected snake from him. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:45 PM

Baez asks Dean if anyone else saw the skull. Dean: No. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:44 PM

If he kept the snake in his freezer is he a suspect of moving Caylee

oh my.

Linda thinks it's weird too.

Mr. Dean was all over the case. He knew what Casey's mom said about the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018