2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, this is the conspiracy theory that the cops knew where the body was because Casey told Baez....or someone at the jail?

I wish they would get to JG already.

What is the relevance of this Moonsammy guy? How will he tie Kronks gf into hearing where the remains are, without implicating ICA?

Is JB going to start asking about LP's daisy chain???

Oh good grief. Defense is opening a big door here, IMO. Yes, let's talk about what KC has been saying in jail! Great idea! :)

Better YET! Let's talk about ICA's reaction in jail to the remains being found :) B4 anyone knew it was Caylee.
Let's drive a Mac Truck right through that door.

Wonder if they will try to get in the Dec. 11 setup where Casey was brought into the med area and taped?

Would certainly support the defense theory of "all eyes on Casey" if they could pull it off.

Who else feels like they are watching the worlds best reality show and never want it to end? What will I do when this is over? lol

Remember, judge ruled that video cannot be used.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:27 PM

Baez asks where #CaseyAnthony is held at the jail. Objection relevance. Sidebar. Both witness and LDB give off big sighs. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:26 PM

Would certainly support the defense theory of "all eyes on Casey" if they could pull it off.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:26 PM

Wonder if they will try to get in the Dec. 11 setup where Casey was brought into the med area and taped?
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:25 PM

I know that defending a guilty person of an indefensible act is hard....but really.....

does the defense look this bad because they didn’t read these things or did they try to read into them what they wanted out of them?

Wanna bet they won't even get on the stand OR be back tomorrow? It's happened so often during the DT presentation I wouldn't be surprised.

I don't see how either of those witnesses will HELP the defense. Jesse was burned by Casey more than once. She lies and tells him he's the father of her baby (when she was already pregnant when they started dating). Then she breaks his heart even after he is willing to marry her after finding out Caylee wasn't his.

I won't even comment on the other one because the SA will rip her to shreds if they put her up. She probably has a rap sheet as long as her arm.

Waht the heck is this witness all about?

Just ONE time when the SA walk past ICA on their way to yet another sidebar...I'd pay good money to see... :slap: ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela