2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
So is Baez going to admit that #CaseyAnthony revealed where she disposed of the body to a jail guard?

:floorlaugh:

It strikes me as particularly iornic that the DT should imagine themselves in a position to judge the character of others.

The iorny is rich indeed.

At this point, I am beginning to think the DT is not even thinking about the jury.

Look at JB. Now that's "excited utterance" for ya.

I am going to go outside to smoke my e-cigs. I wrap them together and light em up like a firecracker. Quite a hit with 5 or 6.
You should try it.
Of course you know that I am just kidding...3 will do just fine.

I spelled it "Moonsammy". HLN has it the same way. So, :dunno: guessing it is right.

Once I saw the witness I realized his name is probably of southern asian descent and that is probably his surname :) Thanks softail!

I'm on tenter-hooks for the defense to rest and the State's rebuttal.

Why would JB want the jury to know that ICA is in protective custody because other inmates don't like child murderers? :waitasec:

Did anyone notice that Dominic testified that Cindy nor George ever told him to go into the woods to search, that it was a psychic and now Lee said it was in fact his mother??? Isn't that perjury?

That's what I thought! If they believe CA is lying - perjury. One of them is lying. I pick CA. (because CA also said she didn't tell anyone to go in the woods).

RH makes good point....jury just heard she has been incarcerated for 3 years and possible in special seclusion.

OMG....watching replay of Lee's testimony....did he throw Mama from the train or what????!!!!!

I think Cindy lied once again on stand today. Lee seemed credible and it matched up with his time returning to work.

Perhaps Moonsammy (sp) will testify that ICA was in jail with Krystal Holloways sister???

Why would the DT want to bring up ICA's reaction om 12/11? How would that help them? Am I missing something?

What did JB ask that prompted the sidebar. Sorry people I just have to mute him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018