2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!! is the DT going to use him to show she is not competent to continue with trial?????

I wonder how much time she would have got if she would have gone with the accident scenario back then? 5-10 maybe? If even that - she could have gotten out of jail a relatively young woman still. She could have just lied and said she hid her body because she was afraid of her parents - I think that would have played far better than this whole cluster-F.

Too late Casey, so sad for you.

yeah, she could very well be eligible for parole by now (just a guess).

well, perhaps this witness is not daisy chain ... ?

I'm sorry but in what realm does this fall into relevance or evidence this case?? Really, I am so glad the jury isn't hearing this. Why do I feel like JB is purely doing this to get the word out to the media that ICA is a "model inmate"?

Moonsammy says she's an ideal inmate. He speaks to her every evening. She's pleasant, always smiling. Never give any problem. She responds pleasantly.

JB wants to know if her behavior is different than other inmates. Does her behavior seem unusual to you?

MoonSammy says, my job is care custody and control. That is what I do. I pay no attention to the inmates behavior except if it's like really bad or they become uncontrollable. Her behavior to me is the same as all the inmates in that area.

This corrections officer does not like being questioned by the DT. You can tell he doesn't want to say anything to help her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3