2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the doctor that specializes in grief yes?

No AF tomorrow!

Oh man. Do wonder if they will call Casey as the last witness. she would have to be last.

I think HHJP feels like he is moderating 1st graders again.

Another casualty of ICA, Jesse Grund lost his job as LE with OCSO because he lied regarding ICA.

I thought that was Anthony R. That happened to JG, as well?

JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro
Jesse grund-x fiance. defense says casey told him Lee groped her. Grund "anything casey said was truth in fact". SAY WHAT?

LDB looks like she is not feeling well today.... sure hope she isn't getting sick!

The problem with your whining, JB, is you say you'll be able to 'tie things in' hoping to get it before the jury and then let the Prosecution object all over the place and then you can say 'oops, sorry'.

I'm sorry, but your skills are not at the same level as the Prosecution or the Judge, who happens to be in charge of what goes on in his courtroom.

OMG...I know he didn't just say that.... "The State should be ready and prepared to try this case..without expecting a preview.." Wow... *takes double shot of tequila*

Why didn't they get this psyche eval at the start of the trial? If they believe something is wrong then they should have tried theses shenanigans then. The man that shot those people in AZ and shot the GOV he can't stand trial becaus ethey say he is a schitzo, but I'd say it's too late for this type of defense against ICA now. Just plain weird this DT is.

That was Congresswoman Giffords and a Judge friend of hers. Gov. Brewer is alive and well.

Baez told the Judge, "It's absurd to try a case this way".

Good one, Baez.

Another casualty of ICA, Jesse Grund lost his job as LE with OCSO because he lied regarding ICA.

No, Jesse quit because police work wasn't for him. The other guy, Tony Rasciono (or something like that, no idea how to spell it) was the OCSO officer who was fired for lying about the relationship. He's also the one on instant messaging begging her for a booty call and she calls Caylee the little snothead.

Hey SuziQ...
I do not think that J Grund lost his job because he lied about ICA. I believe that you are thinking about another person. I will find who that was and get back to you.
I think that I am right but could be wrong.

JB: We can't put witnesses through these things.

Pot meet kettle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members