2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did RK really get $20K for the snake photos, or was that a joke someone just posted?

ICA can't take her eyes off that map. She knows that's exactly where she left that poor baby.

ETA: And no tears - just contempt.

Let's be real - this direct examination is NOT going the way Mason imagined in his mind. So now he is trying to draw out this testimony until lunch time. *sigh* Even IF Kronk moved the body, it will never, ever change the fact that Caylee Marie Anthony died at the hands of her mother, Casey Marie Anthony...

YES ,HE SHOULD BE SCARED!

The DT has done some underhanded things trying to implicate him in the murder.Now they are saying he moved the body .ALL BS,BUT HE SHOULD BE WARY OF THEM .ANYONE WOULD BE AFTER WHAT THEY PUT HIM THROUGH FOR OVER 2 YEARS >

ITA. I've never met ICA, haven't been in Orlando in over 10 years and I'm afraid I'll somehow be blamed for something in this case. :crazy:

YES ,HE SHOULD BE SCARED!

The DT has done some underhanded things trying to implicate him in the murder.Now they are saying he moved the body .ALL BS,BUT HE SHOULD BE WARY OF THEM .ANYONE WOULD BE AFTER WHAT THEY PUT HIM THROUGH FOR OVER 2 YEARS >
That sure is the truth! I feel so bad for this man and how he's being punished for doing the right thing.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#RoyKronk deserves thanks and vindication. He is finally getting it by his testimony. @vinniepolitan @insession @HLNTV @NancyGraceHLN
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Mark NeJame
MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#RoyKronk is not letting #cheneymason score any major points. Kronk is well prepared and honest. @vinniepolitan @insession #caseyanthony
5 minutes ago
»
Mark NeJame
MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
@tmc90172 Remember there was dense underbrush. View was limited. He could only get so far w land and water conditions.
7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I thought the reason they didn't want to give him the money was because he didn't call the official tip line.

IMHO I don't see Mason as disrepectful during this questioning. He is doing his job. IMHO. KC has to have at least some kind of defense. If not then she can appeal so hard it'll make our heads spin.

I can't place my finger on it but it seems he's being evasive. It's possible I'm remembering the reported facts wrong or some of the facts were misreported.

Well, like the jury, I don't know any of these reported facts, so I can only go on the guy's testimony. Seems like just a meter reader who found something suspicious from where I'm sitting.

I wish ICA would just fess up and stop all this nonsense of destroying everyone's life !

Finally a witness who doesn't need to embellish his words!

CM seems completely lost, trying to come up with a question.
Wouldn't you think he would know what he needs to ask at this stage?
This whole DT is like the answer to a prayer...

He did get reward money and that was courtesy of Mark NeJ. This is what I understand and if I am wrong I ask that my friends here correct me.
Yes, NeJame gave him 5,000, which Kronk couldn't possibly predict. The actual reward money offered was for a live Caylee.

That reward came from Mark Nejame, not Crimestoppers. MN felt bad RK didn't get the reward.
Crimestoppers wouldn't give him the reward because he didn't call them.

Also , Lenny Padilla was supposed to give Kronk 5000.00, but never did, per Mark Nejames tweet last night.

Do you guys think the defense will get Casey on stand tomorrow and then rest?

I wonder if the DT will get GA and CA back for a couple of confusing, potentially ugly last hurrahs before they rest. I just can't imagine that today was the last appearance for both of them.

Ummm, Mason, were you not listening to Dr. G?

Caylee's remains were skeletonized by mid-August.

No smell.

I can't place my finger on it but it seems he's being evasive. It's possible I'm remembering the reported facts wrong or some of the facts were misreported.

That would make 2 of you remembering wrong.

You and Roy kronk.

CAYLEEANGELWINGSWNOISEREDUCBLOOM.jpg

CM is disgusting. To save his guilty client, he decides to destroy an innocent man. I'm sure he has done this sort of thing throughout his pathetic career. May Caylee haunt him forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654