2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't he get the reward money?

tweets:

#CaseyAnthony BTW, Kronk did get the reward. He was given $5000

by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 5:43 AM

(twall has a good explanation above my post on this)

ABC's "Good Morning America" paid meter reader Roy Kronk $20,000 for snake pix. #CaseyAnthony

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 5:43 AM

To me he sounds the most believable out of any of them

He seems to me to be way more believable than many of these witnesses. Yesterday the first PI (Hudson? can't remember his name - not PI Casey) seemed so evasive to me. Kronk seems pretty sraight up.

I was expecting him to be a mess. Not so.

Sorry, JB, not getting any kind of "morally bankrupt" vibe from this witness. Nope.

by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 11:43 AM

WRONG, Ms. amandaoberwesh.

He received $5k from Mark Nejame. NOT the reward fund.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Jury is listening but fidgeting
2 minutes

ABC's "Good Morning America" paid meter reader Roy Kronk $20,000 for snake pix. #CaseyAnthony

More power to him.

I'm grateful that he's not the kind of person who tried to take a photo of Caylee's remains and tried to sell them.

He certainly had the opportunity, but did not.

RK is seriously impressing me. His "yes sir" "no sir" answers and the respect he is giving to counsel is notable. He is coming off completely credible and as though he has nothing to hide. Even though he is being implicated in hiding Caylee's body and being baited, he is keeping calm and not taking the bait. I hope he keeps this up! Big points for prosecution!

He seems to me to be way more believable than many of these witnesses. Yesterday the first PI (Hudson? can't remember his name - not PI Casey) seemed so evasion to me. Kronk seems pretty sraight up.

pi hoover..

Honestly, what the heck is Mason's point with all this? Guy goes into the woods to pee, sees something suspicious, calls the authorities a few times. What's the problem?

Wait for it...wait for it...

We could be here awhile. I think a point is coming ,now who's sword it will be on remains a mystery.

How so? All I'm seeing is a guy that went into the woods to pee, saw something suspicious, and called the authorites a few times. How is THAT suspicious?:waitasec:

I can't place my finger on it but it seems he's being evasive. It's possible I'm remembering the reported facts wrong or some of the facts were misreported.

tweets:

by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 5:43 AM

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 5:43 AM
The state paid for an attorney for him also.

Do you guys think the defense will get Casey on stand tomorrow and then rest?

Is it me, or have the last few witnesses been not so much about saving KC as protecting JB from any accusations that he sent DC into the woods?

You are correct. Jose asked Hoover yesterday, pointedly "you and I had nothing to do with this, right?" Trying to cover his own :butthead: IMO.

by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 11:43 AM

Actually I think Mark Negame paid $ 5K 'reward' to Mr. Kronk himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee