2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dislike he nasty tone Mason is using with Mr. Kronk.

I have a hard time imagining the jury liking Mr. Mason. If I were on that jury, I would think he was nothing but a bully.

Why didn't he get the reward money?

He called the wrong number. Yes, really. ;)

Mark Nejame, formerly the Anthony's attorney, actually paid RK $5000 of his own money because he felt RK was entitled to it. I tend to think without RK Caylee would still be missing.

Kronk is really doing a good job IMHO. Acting respectful, sticking to the facts. Thank you Roy.

If I am a juror I not at all happy with LE, for not following up properly to a report of a possible skull in this area so close to the A's home...seems lazy and unconcerned to me. Hope it does not lead to a juror thinking badly of LE...

Watching what this case has done to so many people, some of whom were just either doing they're jobs or doing what they felt was the right thing I think I can understand why so many people no longer do the right thing.

I think the SA knew RK would not come off as a "great witness" so they didn't call him. I think they can do a great job on cross......but there is just something about the man's personality that is off putting. He did nothing wrong, and was in fact an angel for finding her....but he is still "off putting".

The DT should have had JB do RK's direct. He might have appeared angry if they did. He appears incredibly credible and morally upright under CM's direction. Good job DT!!!

Would Caylee's head be skeletonized after 2 months?

Some estimates say as little as two weeks considering the heat and the animal and insect rich environment Caylee was left in.

she may want the jury to think she believes he did it, but she knows who did it. she did it.
Nope, that's just the Sociopathic Stare, she has it down pat, and if I were RK I would be scared, very scared, that look means she is sizing up her prey.

So, I'm thinking, unless CM comes up with something explosive, this is kinda the final nail in the DTs coffin and their defense theory.

#CaseyAnthony BTW, Kronk did get the reward. He was given $5000
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 11:43 AM
Amanda is wrong.

Kronk did not get the reward money.

Much later, Mark NeJame gave Kronk 5,000.

He did get reward money and that was courtesy of Mark NeJ. This is what I understand and if I am wrong I ask that my friends here correct me.

It was not 'reward' money per se. Mr Kronk was not expecting it.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
@
@tutched Yes, I gave #RoyKronk the 5k I had received previously.He found #caylee. He got screwed w reward money and I thought he deserved it

I think Kronk has taken some of the wind out of CM's sails. He is sounding less bullhorn like now.

It would not surprise me to find out Mark NeJame prepared RK, good for him if he did.

If CM actually had any strong points to make he should have gotten to them quicker because all I see is a nice guy telling a story that many others have misrepresented.

am I really wtching a famous Fla. lawyer CM???
CM sure DOES NOT impress me as a seasoned lawyer at all..............JMOO

IKWYM...I haven't seen it either. Most times he doesn't have the facts correct...he was dubbed the 'king of reasonable doubt'...I reasonably doubt he should continue to practice law...He should have retired instead of taking on this case cause he felt bad for Baez....:maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double