2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kronk is not coming across well IMO. I can't wait for cross.

How so? All I'm seeing is a guy that went into the woods to pee, saw something suspicious, and called the authorites a few times. How is THAT suspicious?:waitasec:

I feel bad that a guy on a meter reader pay scale who calls in 3 times to report something suspicious has to hire a lawyer and be put through this. I believe he is being very honest.

CM tries but I have faith in jury.

IMO, any citizen who found Caylee would have been subjected to this. The DT would have gunned for anyone. As awful as this is for RK, I'm glad it wasn't a 15 year old boy who ducked into the woods to smoke weed who had found her. His life would be a shambles right now.

YES ,HE SHOULD BE SCARED!

The DT has done some underhanded things trying to implicate him in the murder.Now they are saying he moved the body .ALL BS,BUT HE SHOULD BE WARY OF THEM .ANYONE WOULD BE AFTER WHAT THEY PUT HIM THROUGH FOR OVER 2 YEARS >

A simple TY was not enough

The DT is really doing a number on people's future willingness to search for a missing child imo. You WILL be destroyed if you find them.

...and CM doesn't seem to know all the facts...like who RK called...go figure.

That's happened before. I recall a defense motion that JP asked him about and it was "news to him".

I take back my earlier comment. Jose should have done this. He would be more likely to RK to get mad.

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony believe it or not a few jurors now looking bored. Mason so far not succeeding in making #RoyKronk the boogeyman.

#CaseyAnthony believe it or not a few jurors now looking bored. Mason so far not succeeding in making #RoyKronk the boogeyman.

#CaseyAnthony BTW, Kronk did get the reward. He was given $5000
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 11:43 AM

That reward came from Mark Nejame, not Crimestoppers. MN felt bad RK didn't get the reward.
Crimestoppers wouldn't give him the reward because he didn't call them.

bobkealing bob kealing

Casey sitting there just as smug as she can be makes me sick to my stomach..watching a man getting accused for what she did.

Things are just not going my way today. :maddening:

kc.jpg

When are we getting to the part that Kronk took the body and moved it around and finally put in the final resting spot so he could collect the reward.

I take back my earlier comment. RK has held up well while CM is now looking like the bad guy. Good job RK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrandonHutson