2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my opinion.....but over the last couple of years, Cheney Mason has put a LOT of effort into attempting to discredit and sully the reputation of Tim Miller and TES...

But it WONT work....

Remember him throwing $12 at the TES monitor....???[/QUOTE]

I did not know this. I wonder if CM has a grandchild, and who would he call if his grandchild was missing.

I wish the jury could hear all the drama about TE, TM and ICA and CA. It was really disgusting

i find this part hard to listen to, I recall feeling great irritation with this witness over this issue at the time, it's quite easy to mean well but at the same time cause an awful lot of trouble.

Imo, this guy's heart was in the right place. He searched and searched for Caylee. He did nothing wrong, imo, and has been put in a bad place by a DT that is grasping at straws. Do you think he will ever help find another missing child? Probably not. His experience has also made me think twice about doing what he did if the occasion would arise in my town. jmo :seeya:

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Your eyes aren't playing tricks- there is a deputy much closer to #CaseyAnthony today- working on finding out why -jfell

2yl8l1g.jpg

24lo2nl.jpg

I wonder if she does take the stand if one of the tactics they'll attempt is to have ICA "express" any sorrow and regret over the effect she's had on the lives of others or any appreciation for all the work these others did on behalf of her daughter--?

UMMMM Not in this lifetime!

What i do not understand is RK said he kicked the bag and the skull rolled out Right?

If it rolled out how were vines growing thru it? Wouldnt the vines have rooted it to the
ground?

No - he said he kicked at the bag and it moved....meaning the bag. He could see the skull peeking out.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Your eyes aren't playing tricks- there is a deputy much closer to #CaseyAnthony today- working on finding out why -jfell

KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
One juror just yawned.. Others are fidgeting

8 minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads