2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question then I'll hush. Why did Laura tamper with the TES records?

:floorlaugh: You're funny Barrysgirl...

Wide specualtion...she wanted her 15 minutes of fame...I actually read she likes to place herself in these high profile conspiracies..heck, I'd guess your guess is as good or bad as mine...:floorlaugh:

She hired an attorney...cause she could have been arrested for tampering with evidence, obstruction, and Lord knows what else...

O/T
From WFTV blog:

Bill Sheaffer: Yes the State gets to call rebuttal witnesses. We have some breaking news regarding that coming up in a few moments. Could make things very interesting for Defense and Cindy's testimony

Did Mason just snarl toward Linda when she objected?! It was sustained.

He must be learning some bad habits from his client. :innocent:

CM talking about an e-mail JJ sent on Dec 13th. At the time, JJ thought they searched that area.

was the water clear so you could see....haha

CA10221111111111.jpg

CA102211111111111.jpg

CA1022111111111111.jpg

#CaseyAnthony On his notion he could have been in area where remains were: "I was mistaken."
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:46 AM

Jordan: Concerned that he and others might be stepping on bones, water moccasins. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:45 AM

Jordan says the water stopped him from searching more. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:45 AM

Jordan: "When water recedes research." He said water was knee-deep when you entered the brush. #CAseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:45 AM

#CaseyAnthony Burdick makes crucial points Jordan did not search exact site but area up road where he stopped search was under water.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:44 AM

Jordan: Highlighted areas of interest that were not covered. Noted bones found. Not human. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:44 AM

#CaseyAnthony Burdick: It is y our recollection that you couldn’t get into that area because of relatively deep water? Jordan: Yes.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 8:44 AM

Imo, this guy's heart was in the right place. He searched and searched for Caylee. He did nothing wrong, imo, and has been put in a bad place by a DT that is grasping at straws. Do you think he will ever help find another missing child? Probably not. His experience has also made me think twice about doing what he did if the occasion would arise in my town. jmo :seeya:

I agree.

He is not the first one to learn the hard way, "No good deed goes unpunished"

I rarely comment on clothes being worn in court, because I'm not fashionly inclined and I just don't care, but I think CM's tie is trying to steal my soul.

After searching #caseyanthony remains area witness emailed cops when bones found that bones had been "moved there" Now admits "mistake"
by abcashleigh via twitter at 8:46 AM

felony prosecution for what?!?!!?!? and the prosecution just lost the point if he evokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove