2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides the Anthonys has the DT actually had one witness that actually supported them? They all turn into State witnesses

was he threatened with prosecution: on advice of my attorney and my 5th amendment right....sidebar

not so good but since he did lie in the beginning.....
I don't think he purposely lied.

He was confused about the area he searched. It is a huge area.

Are any of the long-term posters here aware of JJ being charged or attempted to be charged with a felony?

so they knew he lied and told him they could prosecute if he lied on the stand

CM tries to make it out to be witness tampering but he wanted to use the lies for his gain

OMG what was just asked by CM when the witness said based on his 5th Admin. right? My husband was putting the jacks down on our travel trailer with some loud tool.

CM asked him if he had been threatened with felony prosecution.

I happen to know where Joe Jordan works and this is not good for his employment. I feel sorry for him...he was trying to do a good thing.

I am hoping CM questions Kronk but I don't think Baez will be able to resist the "star" opportunity....unfortunately.
Pic of the SA table, JA smiling and looking very pleased...

witness redirect "were u threatnd with felony prosec?" He tries to assert 5th amednment right to silence and prosec OBJECT'N!
by abcashleigh via twitter at 8:50 AM

Jordan: Speculated area of remains from media coverage. "I made a mistake." #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:50 AM

#CaseyAnthony I hope Mason questions. #RoyKronk. It will go faster.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:49 AM

#CaseyAnthony Defense asks Jordan if he was threatened with prosecution....now in sidebar
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 8:49 AM

Roy Kronk is trending on twitter in Orlando. We expect to see him on the stand today! Watch live on News 13. #CaseyAnthony

OMG what was just asked by CM when the witness said based on his 5th Admin. right? My husband was putting the jacks down on our travel trailer with some loud tool.

CM asked witness is he was threatened with legal action from the Prosecution. No idea what this is about, though.

WOW! JJ about to plead the 5th! :eek:

Don't forget, he illegally taped a converstation between him and the PI for the defense...that is why he's taking the 5th...I thought I would have heard DC say that...boy..is the DT grasping...it might come up that JJ accused them of tampering with witnesses..I'd love to hear him say it..

He's only asserting the 5th due to his illegal taping of the defense in an interview with them - nothing nefarious going on, and he only did the taping to protect himself from the defense and their slaughtering everyone in their wake. I would have done the same thing, illegal or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ewpcg77