2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so confuzzled.
Is this witness going to be in trouble????
No not for anything he did today - he is charged with illegally recording a defense PI that he didn't trust - can't record someone without their knowledge in Florida - issue is that the jury heard him take the 5th

Crazy question and I know the board is flying.. is there a way to keep up without having to jump from page to page..Thank those who are watching and posting.. I can't watch w/o screaming at the t.v. Scares my kids to death... so I am playing nice..

The dude should just explain what happened - as a juror I think he is up to something now BUT I totally wouldn't if I heard he just taped a conversation.

No. he didn't know he couldn't plead the 5th in front of a jury. As to the charges, he already recieved immunity for those, I believe.

Use immunity. Not full. It makes it appear the SA is holding it over his head. I dont blame Cheney for asking about it.

It does point towards someone not being able to feely state facts on the stand because he can still be charged and it would affect how that person answers his questions. Now it wouldnt matter except he stated already the body was not at that location when he searched in an email before the charges were made a threat ,after he was mistaken. I.E now the SA has made sure he will not speak on the truth of this.

I actually think CM has a point (although sneaky, sure). If the witness is giving different testimony from when he was interviewed, this immunity issue could go to bias.

Of course, law is NOT my strongsuit, so...grain of salt and all that.
Yeah, it does look like the witness sort of switched sides on him, which was not exactly fair....

There is no doubt in my mind something in those shrink reports or the statement by Mason said they were worried about her temper. They should be standing right behind her or have her in cuffs.

I think Casey's rage episode on friday scared the crap out of Mason, and he's worried someone might get a pen in their neck ! :crazy:

at least the response is removed from the record so the jury does not get reminded of it if they review the transcript

Please: Can someone tell me why the deputy is standing right behind the defendant today?

That can be arranged ...It brings to mind a clip a poster gave us of a young black woman in court maybe aalso on murder charges and she was in prison garb and shackles .. my heart felt so bad .. after seeing all that ICA gets away with

Did anyone else see on NG last night when KC smiled at JP as he walked by, she actually looked him up and down, the expression on her face, wow, it was scary looking, and she was smiling while she did it. I don't know what day the video was of, she was wearing a lavender top. Anyone see this???

Just the way that was snuck in by CM, it would have been nice if the witness had blurted out in response: "yes, I screwed up by illegally taping a defense-related discussion based on my distrust of them." It would have been out there in the same manner.

For me, the creepiest part of the "violent outburst" video is afterwards, when ICA touches her neck and collar....self-soothing and putting herself back together....

My opinion is that she wanted to strangle Baez at that moment.

For me, the creepiest part of the "violent outburst" video is afterwards, when ICA touches her neck and collar....self-soothing and putting herself back together....

and did you notice how Baez was smiling away unaware of anything going on around him....LOL!!

l_0329c5a208bcb5ee6ff20d91ce7493ec.jpg

I love this photo. Keeps little Caylee in the forefront. I wish nothing but that justice be served. No games...just reality.

I agree. I saw the same thing.

You know the court has seen tapes of that little outburst of hers friday against her own team and they are taking steps to make sure she doesn't grab a weapon with her murderous hands and hurt someone.

Maybe CM should have taken her pen away instead of JB's

Every attorney in Orange County must have a client involved in this case. Hope they all get paid.

"Yes sir, feel free"? Why doesn't the good Judge EVER talk to Jeff Ashton like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalo13