2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding. This defense team has been so so sleazy and most of it can't be brought up in court. I so hate that. And why why WHY bring up these witnesses that ONLY make the defense look bad? I think the defense, seriously, needs to be tested for competency at this point.

And much love to TES, Tim Miller, and all the searchers. There's about 4,000 people that would be willing to get on the stand and say how hard they searched, and what they had to do to search, the conditions, etc. I remember one searcher on this forum begging Baez to put her on the stand. I cried at her post. These people were so passionate about finding an innocent child, and the defense and the A's did everything in their power to disrespect and disparage them. There's a special place in hell, I'm telling you!

on the caseycam saw ICA questioning the officer who appeared to be explaining something about the proximity around ICA which ICA didn't appear happy with

I saw that too! To me, ICA seemed very edgy having the officer over her shoulder. I got screen shots but I'm slower than most....

There is no doubt in my mind something in those shrink reports or the statement by Mason said they were worried about her temper. They should be standing right behind her or have her in cuffs.
That can be arranged ...It brings to mind a clip a poster gave us of a young black woman in court maybe aalso on murder charges and she was in prison garb and shackles .. my heart felt so bad .. after seeing all that ICA gets away with

I only have until lunch time to hang here. Hopefully the trial will get back on track after this break.

There is no doubt in my mind something in those shrink reports or the statement by Mason said they were worried about her temper. They should be standing right behind her or have her in cuffs.

Speaking of her temper, I hope the PT has a strategy to trigger that temper in cross exam (should she testify). The jury already knows she is a liar, even the DT said so. I think it is important for the jury to see the depth of her rage, and realize she is capable of doing what the state has accused her of. :cow:

I am so confuzzled.
Is this witness going to be in trouble????

I think in that video, she threaten someone. MOO

Looks like she was saying kill right before JB walked in front of the camera.

No kidding. This defense team has been so so sleazy and most of it can't be brought up in court. I so hate that. And why why WHY bring up these witnesses that ONLY make the defense look bad? I think the defense, seriously, needs to be tested for competency at this point.

And much love to TES, Tim Miller and all the searchers. There's about 4,000 people that would be willing to get on the stand and say how hard they searched, and what they had to do to search, the conditions, etc. I remember one searcher on this forum begging Baez to put her on the stand. I cried at her post. These people were so passionate about finding an innocent child, and the defense and the A's did everything in their power to disrespect and disparage them. There's a special place in hell, I'm telling you!

Yes, and is anyone as sick as I am of other Attorneys jumping in to defend their loathesome behavior. Death is different- yes so is lying under oath, trying to implicate innocent people. They are despicable.
I have IS on in the background and they are performing contortions rather than say what actually happened.

I didn't know it was illegal to record someone secretly...I wonder if he knew. Also, why not let this in? Didn't he say he recorded the Defense PI because he didn't trust them? Let the jury hear it

In Florida it is. Different states, different laws. I believe in Texas only one party has to be aware of the recording.

on the caseycam saw ICA questioning the officer who appeared to be explaining something about the proximity around ICA which ICA didn't appear happy with

The DT request for competency appears to have brought the officers closer to Ms. Anthony and to also move her more rapidly through the doors.

Speaking of her temper, I hope the PT has a strategy to trigger that temper in cross exam (should she testify). The jury already knows she is a liar, even the DT said so. I think it is important for the jury to see the depth of her rage, and realize she is capable of doing what the state has accused her of. :cow:

Thats why they dont want her on stand. They know what will happen! I hope she gets up there.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
If defense goes too far state could ask why Jordan recorded.. (He was concerned defense would twist his words)

I am so confuzzled.
Is this witness going to be in trouble????

No. he didn't know he couldn't plead the 5th in front of a jury. As to the charges, he already recieved immunity for those, I believe.

When LDB says it opened the door, I wonder if she means she will bring in Laura Buchanan to show that the DT was playing dirty? That must have given JJ plenty of reason to worry and distrust, so he recorded the conversation..

That can be arranged ...It brings to mind a clip a poster gave us of a young black woman in court maybe aalso on murder charges and she was in prison garb and shackles .. my heart felt so bad .. after seeing all that ICA gets away with

I agree. I saw the same thing.

You know the court has seen tapes of that little outburst of hers friday against her own team and they are taking steps to make sure she doesn't grab a weapon with her murderous hands and hurt someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member