2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but how exactly is this proving that ICA was sexually abused, that Caylee drowned accidentally or that GA helped cover it up? What am I missing??

KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
Burdick just told Baez something that got him riled up.. Possibly if you do this.. I will do that??????

2 minutes ago

LMAO I love her SFM!!! bahahahaha she is so awesome. Anything to get Baez going is a good thing. :floorlaugh:

I feel so ‘special’ when I go on my special break. Thank you HHCJBPJr

Considering the specifics of why JJ recorded the conversation I think the jury would be better off knowing why he did it as far as the state goes. It was the DT investigator he didn't trust.

I got knocked off for about 18 min .. ..anyway it did appear Ds and ICA were asking deputy about her location ...you could see her doing the "I don't know" gesture

and let’s get back to doctored up documents too, as long as this guy has to talk.

Is it typical for attorneys to NOT respect the agreements between counsel regarding issues agreed on?

on the caseycam saw ICA questioning the officer who appeared to be explaining something about the proximity around ICA which ICA didn't appear happy with
There is no doubt in my mind something in those shrink reports or the statement by Mason said they were worried about her temper. They should be standing right behind her or have her in cuffs.

For all of us who are joining in just now.....could someone pls fill us in if Mr. Jordan is the first witness of today? T I A

For some reason, many here think that just because someone is a defense "witness" that they are suppose to agree with the defense. Not the case.

This witness is being used against the State. He is surely not a fan of the defense, and likely wishes he was never subpoenaed by the defense... he is there to impeach the State's witnesses testimony. Those of you thinking every defense witness is there to support the defense, are simply mistaken. jmoo

I just re-watched it and it looked like JJ turned to his lawyer for some direction as to what to do...

Let's clean this mess up!

ogl6yq.jpg

Perry: Defense can ask about use immunity, but not what he did to get use immunity.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:21 AM

Yepper just as I thought he would do. CM opened the :worms:

And he did it on purpose! Hope he keeps going, and it all backfires.

CM gonna :back:

:gavel:

MODS...site is not loading again...It's not advancing...I just got knocked out...same thing happened yesterday.....HELP! :floorlaugh:

Sometimes we have a surge of activity and it swirls the board. Please know it is being monitored all the time. :grouphug:

on the caseycam saw ICA questioning the officer who appeared to be explaining something about the proximity around ICA which ICA didn't appear happy with

I like this officer, she seems the only one I have seen that is pretty strick with ICA. She is the one who always makes her go to the back right when trial is over. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member