2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That can be arranged ...It brings to mind a clip a poster gave us of a young black woman in court maybe aalso on murder charges and she was in prison garb and shackles .. my heart felt so bad .. after seeing all that ICA gets away with

I believe that was her sentencing hearing. And remember - prisoners don't have to wear street clothes if they don't want to.

:lol:

Casey Jordan - I'm not sure why the defense even called this witness! He certainly isn't helping them.

No. he didn't know he couldn't plead the 5th in front of a jury. As to the charges, he already recieved immunity for those, I believe.

He needed an Atty sitting by his elbow, with this disgusting DT.

No kidding. This defense team has been so so sleazy and most of it can't be brought up in court. I so hate that. And why why WHY bring up these witnesses that ONLY make the defense look bad? I think the defense, seriously, needs to be tested for competency at this point.

And much love to TES, Tim Miller, and all the searchers. There's about 4,000 people that would be willing to get on the stand and say how hard they searched, and what they had to do to search, the conditions, etc. I remember one searcher on this forum begging Baez to put her on the stand. I cried at her post. These people were so passionate about finding an innocent child, and the defense and the A's did everything in their power to disrespect and disparage them. There's a special place in hell, I'm telling you!

It's clear to me the DT wanted his email in saying he checked that area and then rescinded that statement under the threat of prosecution which was not the case. Now it is going to be a long drug out process for the state to show that. CM did this on purpose, JJ's email was brought up yesterday to YM.

Boy, talk about THAT tactic backfiring....CM has NO idea he was going to invoke the 5th - the longer I watch this the more convinced of a just God that I am....

Ashamed to admit I got banned for 24 hours and I needed a competency evaluation or at least that is what my family told me. :crazy::crazy:

so during my ‘special’ break I found the cause of the odd odor. SOMEONE left a load of wet clothes in the washing machine and never transferred them to the dryer!

So the investigation begins: Who, in this house, actually loads the washing machine and does the laundry?

pinkfly invokes her right to plead the 5th amendment.

:python:

I think I figured out the dog barking....
I believe JA ordered them into the court in anticipation of ICA testifying. They need them to sniff out her lies. We're liable to hear lots more barking.

WFTV showing the video of ICA's "violent outrage" in court from the other day !

Unbelievable ! The REAL ICA !

I love Bill S, he basically just answered the question I asked earlier about letting this in so Jordan can say he didn't trust Defense...he said that it can open the door for that

60,000+ bloggers on WFTV may have all at the same time en masse come our way--that was the reason for the shutdown...server OVERLOAD! I got kicked out as I was trying to load this link --on both my link tab and my main WS tab.

Bill S. posted the following from one of us: BRUCE & BILL PLEASE POST NOT GONNA QUIT POSTING--- I'm a member of WebSlueths here....wanted to give you a link to the video that you were going to go over...but this is a frame by frame of that vid...it's very INTERESTING cuz you can see Baez... here's the link: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6769261&postcount=261"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - June 24 and 25 ICA Video loops saying something? (MERGED)[/ame]

Just wanted all to know WHY the shutdown...not pointing fingers and saying it was a bad thing, AT ALL!!! :)

Sometimes we have a surge of activity and it swirls the board. Please know it is being monitored all the time. :grouphug:

He needed an Atty sitting by his elbow, with this disgusting DT.

I actually think CM has a point (although sneaky, sure). If the witness is giving different testimony from when he was interviewed, this immunity issue could go to bias.

Of course, law is NOT my strongsuit, so...grain of salt and all that.

It's clear to me the DT wanted his email in saying he checked that area and then rescinded that statement under the threat of prosecution which was not the case. Now it is going to be a long drug out process for the state to show that. CM did this on purpose, JJ's email was brought up yesterday to YM.

Hopefully more than one Atty will be facing contempt charges before this is finished.

Bill S talking about the mad face video shot

and about howl face of Ted Bundy that came out during trial right here in Orlando

I agree with you Mountain Kat, I think Perry's ruling was good.

I love Bill S, he basically just answered the question I asked earlier about letting this in so Jordan can say he didn't trust Defense...he said that it can open the door for that
24fh355.jpg

For me, the creepiest part of the "violent outburst" video is afterwards, when ICA touches her neck and collar....self-soothing and putting herself back together....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalo13