2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If JJ was the big lead in to introduce the RK theory, it is a dud

Why does he refer to the fence as a "privacy fence" as opposed to a fence? Is that a Southern saying?

It's just a certain type of fence: high (around 6' usually) and with no gaps between the slats:

images

:waitasec:

Maybe the Court finally looked at the video of ICA making "violent gestures" at JB on Friday ... and then when he turned around, ICA "trying" to act "normal" lol...

And the Court is worried ICA will go BALLISTIC !! They should be after watching that video !!

It was finally aired on NG's show last night ... but here on WS on Saturday ....:great:

Okay, fess up!

Which WS member sent the video to NG?? :)

:waitasec:

Maybe the Court finally looked at the video of ICA making "violent gestures" at JB on Friday ... and then when he turned around, ICA "trying" to act "normal" lol...

And the Court is worried ICA will go BALLISTIC !! They should be after watching that video !!

It was finally aired on NG's show last night ... but here on WS on Saturday ....:great:

Is the video here in Video Links, missed that part on Friday

Why does he refer to the fence as a "privacy fence" as opposed to a fence? Is that a Southern saying?

No , not just a southern saying. A privacy fence is tall enough to obscure your next door neighbors. It's different than a regular chain link, or picket fence.

LDB looks so beautiful today. She's an angel for Caylee. Thank You Linda.

Must be a strange feeling to sit there, knowing you killed your little girl , to listen to people who went out and searched for her... :banghead:
then wait for RK to testify and listen to your DT try to blame him for what you did.
Takes a 'special' kind of person to do that.

wow! shes mad at something! who is she shooting daggers at? to her right!

LDB has his paperwork (from TES), and is going to show it to him.

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Jurors looking at Linda and Jordan, several taking notes

I love LDB! She's so clear, concise and ORDERLY in the way she questions witnesses. A really good change from the DT.

I'm kinda liking Casey's new non-imaginary friend standing quietly behind her.

Privacy fences are solid wooden fences that you can't see through - there fore "privacy". As opposed to a chain-link fence - those are usually referred to as just a fence.

HTH

Keep in mind here.....Mason keeps referring to "people on your team" and mentioning TES from time to time...but is NOT differentiating whether or not this particular "Search" was TES related or one of the searches he conducted on his OWN with "team members/friends/independent volunteers"...

This is why Joe just mentioned "I didn't see any TES members when our team members were there"....

LDB will get this straightened out for jury during cross...watch....

CM is trying to get him to say there were 100 searchers in that area with him. Teams are never that big. Too hard to keep control. So, I don't know where CM is getting that number from. I don't think he does either. I also do not know if any of his independent searchers (Joe's) went back to that area.

This whole case hurt Texas Equesearch, Tim Miller and all their funding so bad.

No surprise to TM that Caylee was already dead.

A privacy fence is a tall wooden fence that you mostly can't see through.

Just my opinion.....but over the last couple of years, Cheney Mason has put a LOT of effort into attempting to discredit and sully the reputation of Tim Miller and TES...

But it WONT work....

Remember him throwing $12 at the TES monitor....???

It's possible someone walked right by and didn't even see it. Vegetation is so thick sometimes, you can't see 2 feet ahead of you. If you're trying to cut through vines and step over roots, you tend to not look down. She was there all along. They just didn't find her. It wasn't because they didn't try, that's for sure.

But how far away was RK when he spotted the skull?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScoopyC