2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#Georgeanthony goes to leave courtroom as defense calls #cindyanthony He stops and stays in court as she gets on stand #caseyanthony
by abcashleigh via twitter at 4:08 PM

Did anyone else see GA just walk down the aisle and keep going?...he walked to the wall and lean into it.

I just have to say, I suspect GA may have crossed the line verbally or emotionally. But I am positive it is none of my business. It just disgraceful that anyone is allowed to question GA on the stand, on national TV in that matter. He's not on trial. He hasn't committed a crime.

Where is JB going with this? He is now saying CA is the one who knew the body was on Suburban?

Krystal sure is lucky to have lived this long considering her brain tumor and all! :crazy:

CA should pick one personality and stick with it....she is quite unpredictable

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
If I'm a juror, George Anthony is completely unbelievable either way and I think he does know what happened. #CaseyAnthony

WTF? JB needs a moment, and goes to ICA and she hands him a piece of paper! :waitasec:

If he didn't have anything to hide he would not be so combative. IMO

Think about what JB said about GA in his opening. I'd sure as hell be combative with a man who accused me of doing that to my own daughter, regardless of the current question. :mad:

Oh Cyndy. You can't remember if you told the cops your people had searched the area where they found Caylee?

That's kind of a BIG THING to forgot.

I do not care who George had an affair with. All this does is muddy the waters and distracts from the real matter at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay