2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! LA tattling on his mom!

I don't get why JB is doing this though? :waitasec:

If I was on the Jury I would not believe anything Lee or Cindy said on the stand because they both have changed there stories many times. Jury's not stupid!

You are doing a good job Lee. Tell the truth no matter how much pain it causes you to do so. Thank you.

Well they are making one thing clear to the jury. This whole family is dysfunctional!
Now the jury has to decide who to believe? They can disregard a lot of the information and focus on the MOTHER of the victim. They can reach a verdict in a matter of a few hours if they do this!

Caylee_21.jpg

and does the jury wonder if they can trust anyone at this point?

was CA supposed to have followed a script ???

I called it. LA is throwing both his parents under the bus for his darling sister. I hope the SA bring up how he's the only A who met with the DT to go over his testimony. I feel kind of bad for CA and GA that both their children have no problem throwing them under. LA has no problem lying for his sister.

I just wonder if this whole family is trying to confuse everyone about who is or who is NOT telling the truth...... although if I was on the jury, I think I would NOT believe CA in anything due to her demeanor.

I'm convinced that the DT defense is just to confused. Thats it. They've got nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3