2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kronk says he never called 911. He called his dispatcher. CM arguing with him. But I recall it was the dispatcher who called 911.

Wake up CM.

However RK appears, I don't believe he was in on the moving poor Caylee's remains. The premise is ridiculous.

Whoever Kronk's lawyer is, he did an incredible job prepping his client.

Oh geez, LDB had to explain things all the time to CM is making me ill!

I don't think that's the case. He just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

I will forever believe it was divine intervention that Kronk found her, and the A's and the defense did not find her first. Roy Kronk is hero, Caylee's HERO!

Mason is using that annoying tone that grates. I know RK is prime suspect but it's distracting.

CM doesn't even know he called non-emergency line and not 911... :banghead:

Mason is puffing up for his supposed Perry Mason moment.

I have a theory...

kc found the rattle snake in the back yard..got scared...borrowed a shovel from the neighbor in an attempt to kill the snake...didn't work...casey got her chloroform and the snake accidentially died...kc tossed it in her trunk and that's where we get the decomp odor...case solved...

but who killed caylee?

You mean to tell me that peeps here are forgetting that RK reported he was seeing a skull in the woods?

IMHO, he's watched "To Kill a Mockingbird" one too many times.

Amen. I was trying to put my finger on it. He comes across so abrasive that he makes me want to disregard everything he says. I feel like he talks "down" to everyone...not a great quality IMO.

I didn't expect RK to do so well. He's handling himself nicely - was definitely prepped (all the "sirs" and calm nature) Don't forget what the DT is accusing him of!

I assume his employers can verify he did not know his route ahead of time

Watching this, how could anyone question why Roy Kronk hoped to remain anonymous while reporting the location of Caylee's remains?

stevehelling Steve Helling
Eventful morning in the #CaseyAnthony courtroom. We've heard from George, Cindy, Lee, the cop and the meter reader. Jurors pay attention.

Maybe they will rest there case today boy I hope so....Who else is there to call besides the Anthony's again and again and again. My head hurts!

Good grief! CM implying RK could have gone to relieve himself at a gas station/store! WHO CARES? He had to go. I know THAT feeling all to well!

Men would rather go outside, if it was ilegal they would just go anywhere. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member